FlipTop™ FT2 Series Cable Management System, 1200 Size, Electrical, Pass-Through Lid, Black
A simple modular tabletop connectivity solution for conference tables and presentation lecterns. Highly configurable using drop-in modules. Backlit symbol icons illuminate to identify connection types in a darkened room.
Provides nine module slots arranged in one row of nine. Accepts a choice of pass-through cables, one-touch cable retractors, gravity cable retractors, active connector plates, keystone connector plates, USB rapid chargers, and international AC power outlets.
Configure your FlipTop now!
The Crestron® FT2‑1200‑ELEC‑PTL FlipTop™ cable management system installs into a table or other horizontal surface to provide modular connectivity. It features a retracting lid that disappears within the enclosure. When the lid is retracted, nine module slots are arranged in one row. The flexible modular design may also be customized with an assortment of Crestron accessories, and the pass-through lid style allows cables to be fully extended while the lid is closed.
The precision fit design affords a clean appearance with machined metal surfaces finished in a choice of black or alloy. Modular accessories enable custom configuration and quick installation. All connections reside at the top surface, clearly visible and readily accessible. A built-in electrical power bus enables compatibility with one-touch cable retractors, active connector plates, and USB rapid charging modules. It also enables backlighting of all symbol icons on the modules.1, 4
For more information about the accessories, please visit www.crestron.com/Crestron‑FlipTops. To configure your FlipTop, launch the FlipTop Configuration Tool.
Quick and Simple Tabletop Installation
Mounting the FlipTop is as simple as cutting the hole, placing the unit, and turning two screws to engage the swiveling dogs that secure the FlipTop in place. Drop-in modules and under table accessories can then be installed. To complete the installation, the top cover bezel snaps into place magnetically.
NOTE: See also the FT2‑1200‑MECH‑PTL FlipTop system for a lower-cost alternative with reduced features and options.
The FT2‑1200‑ELEC‑PTL delivers a customizable connectivity solution with easy-to-install accessories such as pull out cables, flush mount connectors, and AC power outlets. The final installation provides one smooth, contiguous surface with no visible gaps or screws, and the modules may be rearranged at any time.
Modules and Accessories
NOTE: All modules and accessories are sold separately and are not included in the FT2‑1200‑ELEC‑PTL.
- Pass-Through Cables and Cable Pass -Through Plates: Together, the pass-through cables and plates ensure a FT2A‑CBL‑PT cable pulls out smoothly for use and drops back into the enclosure. For details, refer to the FT2A‑CBL‑PT and FT2A‑PLT‑PT‑10 product pages.
- One-Touch Cable Retractors: At the touch of a button, cables retract and the cable loop is carefully contained beneath the table. For details, refer to the FT2A‑CBLR‑1T product page.1, 2
- Gravity Cable Retractors: Gravity cable retractors employ a gravity-assisted track and pulley mechanism housed within a narrow, vertical enclosure that extends beneath the FlipTop chassis. For details, refer to the FT2A‑CBLR‑GR product page.1, 2
- Connector Plates: Connector plate modules provide a selection of panel mounted connectors, which allow the connection of devices using separate, detached interface cables (not included). For details, refer to the FT2A‑CP product pages.
- Keystone Plates: Keystone plate modules allow the installation of any flush mountable keystone compliant connector. For details, refer to the FT2A‑PLT‑KEY‑10.3
- USB Rapid Chargers: The FT2A‑CHGR‑USBA‑BASIC includes two USB‑A charging ports. The FT2A‑CHGR‑USBA/C, used with FT2 ELEC systems only, includes both USB‑C® and USB‑A charging ports and a backlit symbol icon. For details, refer to FT2A‑CHGR‑USBA/C and FT2A‑CHGR‑USBA‑BASIC.1 The FT2‑1200‑ELEC‑PTL only allots for one USB rapid charger.
- AC Power Outlet Modules: AC power outlets are offered in NEMA type modules available for the U.S., Canada, and Mexico, with one, two, or three outlets per module. International outlets are available with one or two outlets per module. For details refer to FT2A‑PWR‑US, FT2A‑PWR‑EU, FT2A‑PWR‑AU, FT2A‑PWR‑FR, FT2A‑PWR‑IS, FT2A‑PWR‑IT, FT2A‑PWR‑SW, FT2A‑PWR‑UK, and FT2A‑PWR‑UN.1
- Blank Plates: Fill unused module slots with a blank plate module. For details, refer to FT2A‑PLT‑BLANK‑10.
- Utility Shelf: Utility shelf accessory that makes installing a Crestron DigitalMedia™ transmitter or other interface device beneath the table simple. For details, refer to FT2A‑UTK‑SHELF.
- Dashboard-forward design keeps connections close to the surface
- Pass-through lid allows cables to be fully extended while the lid is closed
- Available in black and alloy metal finishes
- Provides 9 module slots arranged in 1 row (9 modules per row)
- Fits a 4 in. (102 mm) deep x 10 in. (254 mm) rectangular cutout (template included)
- Optional Crestron FT2 modular accessories, such as power outlets, retractor cables, and keystone plates, are easy to install and provide custom solutions3
- Backlit symbol icons on specific Crestron FT2 accessories, such as active connector plates or USB rapid chargers (sold separately) illuminate for clear identification in a darkened room1
||1 row (9 modules per row)
|Connectors (on chassis)
||(1) 2.1 x 5.5 mm DC power connector;
24VDC power inputs
||(1) 3-pin 3.5 detachable terminal block;
Cresnet® port (data only)
||(1) 6-32 screw;
Chassis ground lug
||(1) Mechanical button;
Slide the button to open the lid;
Cutouts in the lid allow cables to be extended while the lid is closed.
|Power Supply (included)
||Input: 1.5A maximum @ 100-240VAC, 50/60 Hz;
Output: 2.5A @ 24VDC
NOTE: A single USB rapid charging module is supported using the included power supply.
||The operating power is dependent upon the AC power outlet module(s) installed; refer to the appropriate domestic and international FT2A‑PWR series for more information.
||32° to 112° F (0° to 45° C)
||10% to 95% RH (non‑condensing)
||Metal, black finish
||Metal, black or alloy finish, mechanically retracting lid, magnetically-attached bezel
||Flush tabletop mount, fastened by 2 swiveling dogs, 1-3/4 in. (44 mm) maximum surface thickness, 4 in. (102 mm) deep x 10 in. (254 mm) wide cutout (template provided)
||Attaches to the left, right, or front side of the FlipTop chassis beneath the table
|NOTE: Measurements do not include the power supply, accessories, or modules. Refer to each product’s spec sheet for additional dimensions and clearances.
|7.26 in. (186 mm)
|7.73 in. (198 mm)
||10.79 in. (274 mm)
||4.77 in. (121 mm)
|5.1 lb (2.32 kg) without power supply or other accessories
|Regulatory Model: FT2‑1200‑ELEC‑AL, FT2‑1200‑ELEC‑B
CE, FCC Part 15 Class B digital device, IC, RU® Listed for US & Canada
to search product certificates.
Please select your region below to see the appropriate Advertised Pricing.