Pass-Through Cable for FT2 Series, HDMI® to HDMI, 18 Gbps, 8 ft (2.4 m)
Provides a rugged, high-performance interface cable purpose-built for use with Crestron® FT2 Series FlipTop™ cable management systems. Each cable installs in the FlipTop assembly using a cable pass-through plate module, which allows the cable to be pulled out smoothly for use, and then dropped back into the FlipTop when done. Pass-through cables and plates offer an affordable alternative to cable retractors.
Configure your FlipTop now!
Crestron® Pass-Through Cables (FT2A-CBL-PT Series) offer a cost-effective cable management solution for use with Crestron FT2 Series FlipTop™ cable management systems. Each cable installs in the FlipTop assembly using a cable pass-through plate module, which allows the cable to be pulled out smoothly for use, and then dropped back into the FlipTop when done. When stowed in the FlipTop, the cable simply drops beneath the table while the connector remains neatly nested in the pass-through plate.
Crestron pass-through cables feature a highly flexible, low-friction design using flat construction and durable dual-layer jacket. The connector ends are sculpted with a soft-feel boot for easy handling and uniform alignment within the FlipTop.
The following 4K pass-through cables feature a minimum TMDS bandwidth of 18 Gbps to support ultra high-definition digital video signals up to 4K60 4:4:4. Active circuitry is employed for optimal performance.
- HDMI® to HDMI - The FT2A‑CBL‑PT‑4K‑HD provides a High-Speed HDMI cable with a male HDMI Type A connector at both ends.
- DisplayPort™ to DisplayPort - The FT2A‑CBL‑PT‑4K‑DP provides a DisplayPort cable with a male DisplayPort connector at both ends.
- DisplayPort to HDMI - The FT2A‑CBL‑PT‑4K‑DP‑HD provides a male DisplayPort connector at the source end and a male HDMI Type A connector at the sink end; converts DisplayPort to HDMI to allow connection of a DisplayPort source to an HDMI input.
- Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort - The FT2A‑CBL‑PT‑4K‑MDP‑DP provides a male Mini DisplayPort connector at the source end and a regular-sized male DisplayPort connector at the sink end; converts Mini DisplayPort to standard DisplayPort to allow connection of a Mini DisplayPort source to a DisplayPort input.
- Mini DisplayPort to HDMI - The FT2A‑CBL‑PT‑4K‑MDP‑HD provides a male Mini DisplayPort connector at the source end and a male HDMI Type A connector at the sink end; converts Mini DisplayPort to HDMI to allow connection of a Mini DisplayPort source to an HDMI input.
- USB-C® to HDMI - The FT2A‑CBL‑PT‑4K‑USBC‑HD provides a male USB Type-C® connector at the source end and a male HDMI Type A connector at the sink end; converts USB-C to HDMI to allow connection of a USB-C source to an HDMI input.
Additional pass-through cables are available to support analog AV and data signals. These cables are passive.
- VGA - The FT2A‑CBL‑PT‑VGA provides a VGA cable with a male HD15 connector at both ends; supports resolutions up to Full HD 1080p.
- Stereo Audio - The FT2A‑CBL‑PT‑AUD provides an unbalanced stereo audio cable with a male 3.5 mm mini-TRS connector at both ends.
- LAN - The FT2A‑CBL‑PT‑CAT6 provides a CAT6 LAN cable with a male RJ-45 connector at both ends.
- USB 2.0 - The FT2A‑CBL‑PT‑USB provides a USB 2.0 cable with a male USB Type-A connector at both ends and is supplied with a USB A female to USB B male adapter. Note that this cable can be used to connect laptops to codecs and extenders but cannot be used to connect a laptop (PC) to another PC.
The FT2A-CBL-PT Series pass-through cables are suitable for use as a repair replacement for Crestron FT2A‑CBLR‑GR series cable retractors.
- Convenient and cost-effective connectivity for FT2 Series FlipTop™ assemblies
- Designed for use with FT2A-PLT-PT pass-through plates
- Pulls out smoothly for use and drops back in easily when done
- Flexible, low friction flat cable construction
- Soft-feel sculpted connectors for easy handling
- Durable construction for years of reliable use
- Active models support 4K60 4:4:4 digital AV signals
- Support for HDR and HDCP 2.2
- 4K models available to convert from DisplayPort™ to HDMI, Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort, Mini DisplayPort to HDMI, and USB-C® to HDMI
- Passive models available for HDMI®, VGA, stereo audio, LAN, and USB 2.0
- 8 ft (2.4 m) cable length
There are no additional specifications available for this product.
to search product certificates.
Please select your region below to see the appropriate Advertised Pricing.