Crestron HTML5 User Interface
HTML5 Design Components for Crestron® User Interfaces
Crestron® HTML5 User Interface bridges standard web development methodologies with Crestron solutions for creating dynamic, scalable user interfaces.
Refer to https://developer.crestron.com for more information on using Crestron HTML5 User Interface.
Support for mobile projects via the Crestron ONE™ app now available. Refer to the Overview section for more information.
For more information on downloading, installing, and using Crestron® HTML5 User Interface, refer to the Crestron HTML5 User Interface Developer Microsite at https://developer.crestron.com.1
Crestron HTML5 User Interface can be run on a touch screen, on a web browser using the HTML Web XPanel feature, or on an iOS® device (iPhone® and iPad® devices) using the Crestron ONE™ app.
Crestron HTML5 for Touch Screens
Crestron HTML5 User Interface bridges standard web development methodologies with Crestron solutions for creating dynamic, scalable user interfaces.
- New components can be built without Crestron or obtained from open source.
Crestron HTML5 User Interface allows for the separation of front-end and back-end development to provide flexibility for dealers and integrators.
- Changes on the front-end or back-end can be deployed independently.
- User interfaces can be designed and tested using control system emulation.
- A single project for every screen size is native with the HTML5 responsive design methodology.
- User interfaces are reusable across multiple devices and solutions without needing to create separate projects.
- Projects can be deployed to touch screens within seconds during development to view progress and resolve issues.
HTML5 Web XPanel
Transform any compatible HTML5 web browser into a virtual Crestron touch screen using the HTML5 Web XPanel feature, which is supported on Windows®, macOS®, and Android™ operating systems. HTML5 Web XPanel works on any computer platform and any screen size, and only requires a touch screen display and a mouse (or other pointing device) to operate. Screen reader accessibility support can also be built into the HTML5 Web XPanel project using standard accessibility web development methodologies.
Programming for HTML5 Web XPanel uses the same Crestron HTML5 User Interface scripts and components with the addition of the required HTML5 Web XPanel library and configuration. Use of the HTML5 Web XPanel feature requires purchase of a software mobility license (SW‑MOBILITY) per control system.
HTML5 Web XPanel is compatible with remote AV or IT support workflows. Additionally, no dedicated servers are required: establishing a friendly URL for a residential or corporate control system is enabled using the myCrestron Dynamic DNS Service.
Crestron ONE App
The Crestron ONE app for Apple® iPhone® and iPad® devices provides various user control solutions for an Apple mobile device. When set to HTML5 UI mode, the Crestron ONE app enables custom Crestron HTML5 User Interface projects to be loaded into the application, creating a personalized user control experience for the home or office.
Programming for the Crestron ONE app uses the same Crestron HTML5 User Interface scripts and components needed for touch screen and HTML Web XPanel deployments. Use of the Crestron ONE app feature requires purchase of a software mobility license (SW‑MOBILITY) per control system.
Refer to the following table to determine whether your desired solution requires a Software Mobility License. A Software Mobility license is required if you are deploying at least one of the following solutions that lists “Yes” for any of the control system columns.
Software Mobility Requirement Table
||3-Series® Control System
||4-Series™ Control System
||Crestron Virtual Control (VC-4)
|Crestron Touch Screen with a Crestron HTML5 User Interface Project
|Crestron ONE™ App with a Crestron HTML5 User Interface Project
|Mobile Room Control via Crestron ONE App
|HTML5 Web XPanel via Web Browser (without Crestron Fusion® Software)
|HTML5 Web XPanel via Web Browser (with Crestron Fusion Software2)
- Offers an alternative to VT Pro-e® and Smart Graphics® software programs that is built on existing web technologies
- Uses open web standards to future proof projects as the web evolves
- Permits front-end and back-end design to occur independently with scalable, reusable code
- Leverage what the web has to offer by extending user projects with open source and third-party solutions
- Build and deploy a single project to many display types and aspect ratios (in landscape and portrait modes)
- Provides an SDK and API to interface with Crestron solutions for out-of-the-box development
- Supported on Crestron TSW-60 and TSW/TS-70 series touch screens
- Web browser support via the HTML5 Web XPanel feature
- iOS® device (iPhone® and iPad® devices) support via the Crestron ONE™ app.
There are no additional specifications available for this product.
to search product certificates.
Please select your region below to see the appropriate Advertised Pricing.