Digital QMT® Shade Motor for QMT5 Series, 4 Nm, Cresnet® Communications
An ultra‑quiet, ultra‑reliable brushless motor for Crestron® roller shades 18 to 168 in. (458 to 4,268 mm) wide, depending on fabric and shade height. Cresnet® communications provides a single‑wire, low‑voltage interface for programming, monitoring, and control.
NOTE: The CSM-QMTDC-275-4-CN is only available as part of a Crestron® shade system and cannot be ordered on its own. To configure shades or order shading parts and accessories, please use the Crestron Design Tool for Crestron Shading Solutions or call 1-855-53-SHADE (1-855-537-4233) for support.
Featuring Digital Quiet Motor Technology™, the CSM-QMTDC-275-4-CN motor provides quiet yet robust operation for Crestron® roller shades 18 to 168 in. (458 to 4,268 mm) wide, depending on fabric and shade height. Fully integrated electronics eliminate the need for bulky add‑on interface modules, allowing for a clean, streamlined installation.
The CSM-QMTDC-275-4-CN can integrate seamlessly into a Crestron control system, allowing it to be operated alone or as part of a group using keypads, wireless remotes, touch screens, and mobile devices. Setup controls are included on the CSM-QMTDC-275-4-CN to facilitate setup, testing, and adjustment of shade limits by the installer.
For a wireless shade motor alternative with infiNET EX® technology, see model CSM-QMTDC-275-4-EX.
Digital Quiet Motor Technology
The shade motor utilizes the quiet, precision‑controlled Quiet Motor Technology to control the movement of the shade, keep track of the shade’s position, and adjust the shade to the user’s desired preset positions.
Cresnet® Wired Communications
The CSM-QMTDC-275-4-CN uses the dependable Cresnet wired network for communication between devices. The Cresnet bus offers easy wiring and configuration, carrying bidirectional communication and 24 VDC power to each device over a simple 4‑conductor cable.
Power is supplied to the CSM-QMTDC-275-4-CN via a dedicated power supply (CSA‑PWS40, sold separately) or a 10‑motor power supply (CSA‑PWS10S‑HUB‑ENET, sold separately).
- Designed for use with Crestron® QMT®5 Series Architectural or QMT5 Series Décor System shade hardware
- For roller shades 18 to 168 in. (458 to 4,268 mm) wide, depending on fabric and shade height
- Digital Quiet Motor Technology™ achieves nearly inaudible operation
- Long ‑life brushless motor design ensures ultimate reliability
- Patented automatic torque calibration technology detects obstructions to prevent damage
- Starts and stops are smooth and precise
- Programmable stop points afford customizable scene presets
- Real ‑time remote activity monitoring and status feedback
- Local pushbutton interface for setup and testing
- Onboard multicolor diagnostic LED
- Fully integrated electronics — no external interface module required
- Cresnet® wired communications
- Powered using 24 VDC low-voltage, Class 2 wiring
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
||8 minutes on / 40 minutes off at 4 Nm
|Shade Widths Supported
||18 to 168 in. (158 to 4,268 mm);
Depending upon shade height and fabric selection
||IEC 61140 Class III
|Cresnet® Power Usage
||42.5 W (1.8 A @ 24 VDC);
Requires a CSA‑PWS40 or CSA‑PWS10S‑HUB‑ENET power supply
(all sold separately)
||Cresnet slave mode
||(1) 4‑conductor attached lead with inline detachable terminal block
|Controls and Indicators
|UP, SET, DN
||(3) Pushbuttons for setup and testing
||(1) Multicolor LED for motor status indication and diagnostics
||32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)
||10% to 90% RH (noncondensing)
||2.75 in. (70 mm)
||13.91 in. (354 mm)
|2.0 lb (908 g)
|IC, FCC Part 15 Class B Digital Device