Crestron Toolbox™ System Maintenance and Diagnostics Software
Crestron Toolbox™ software is a Crestron® software package containing applications that enable configuration and diagnostics of any Crestron device.
Crestron Toolbox™ software is a software package that provides a wide range of diagnostic and communication tools, allowing users to accomplish many tasks when used with a control system or other Crestron® device. Crestron Toolbox uses a drag-and-drop interface and provides real-time feedback. Featuring built-in diagnostic tools, Crestron Toolbox simplifies system setup and troubleshooting for Crestron devices.
Crestron Toolbox provides the following system tools:
- Easy Config: Provides access to common configuration settings and device functions.
- File Manager: Displays the file system. Used to manage control system files and directories.
- Network Analyzer: Samples voltages on the Cresnet® network Y and Z wires. Used to troubleshoot Cresnet network problems.
- Network Device Tree: Lists devices detected on the network. Used to identify devices, manage device Network IDs. Links to the SMW Program Tree tool.
- Package Update Tool: Uploads and runs firmware updates to devices.
- Script Manager: Runs scripts for automating system tasks.
- SIMPL Debugger: Debugs SIMPL programs in real time.
- SMW Program Tree: Lists devices in a SIMPL program. Used to update firmware, verify devices, and upload projects. Links to the Network Device Tree tool.
- System Info: Displays general device information. Used to manage device functions and capture debugging information.
- System Monitor: Monitors performance and network data from Crestron control processors in real time.
- Text Console: Performs text-based (command line) functions.
- Video Test Patterns: Generates test patterns for calibrating video.
Crestron Toolbox also provides additional configuration and diagnostic tools for various device types and models.
- Extended selection of diagnostic and communications tools
- Drag-and-drop graphical interface provides real-time feedback
- Performs numerous system tasks
|Supported Operating Systems
||Windows® 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
|Minimum required PC configuration
1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with support for PAE, NX, and SSE2
1 gigabyte (GB) (32-bit)
Graphics Card: Microsoft® DirectX® 9 graphics device with WDDM driver
|Recommended PC configuration
||Windows 10 version 1809
2.6 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with support for PAE, NX, and SSE2
8 gigabyte (GB) (32-bit)
Graphics Card: Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver
Resolution: 1920x1080, 125% scaling
to search product certificates.