AC Power Outlet Module for FT2 Series, Dual, UK Type G
Provides four AC power outlets within a Crestron® FT2 Series FlipTop™ for the United Kingdom, Singapore, Hong Kong, UAE, Saudi Arabia, and any other country using Type G.
Crestron® FT2A‑PWR‑UK Series AC Power Outlet Modules are designed for use with a Crestron FT2 Series FlipTop™ cable management system to provide one or more convenience receptacles to power laptops and other AC powered devices at the table.
The FT2A‑PWR‑UK‑2 provides two outlets above the table and two additional outlets below the table. A single 2.74 m (9 ft) long cable connects the AC power outlet module to an AC power source.
The FT2A-PWR-UK-2 AC power outlet module is rated for 10 amps at 220-240 volts AC, 50/60 Hz. The module is suitable for use in the UK, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, and other countries or regions where Type G power outlets are used. The FT2A‑PWR‑UK‑2 occupies four module slots within the FlipTop.
- Adds four UK Type G AC power outlets to an FT2 Series FlipTop™ cable management system
- Outlets sit nearly flush at the top of the FlipTop for easy access
- Suitable for use in the United Kingdom, Singapore, Hong Kong, UAE, Saudi Arabia, and any other country using Type G
- Rated 10 amps at 220‑240 volts AC, 50/60 Hz
- Connects to an AC power source via a 2.74 m (9 ft) long power cord with grounded plug
- Simple drop-in modular design
- Occupies four module slots within the FlipTop
|10 A @ 220-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
||0° to 45° C (32° to 113° F)
||10% to 90% RH (non-condensing)
||Precision-fit plastic drop-in module, black
||Require four consecutive module slots within the FlipTop chassis, ideally at least one slot away from either end of a module row; ships with one single-slot blank plate module to be used if needed to fill an empty module slot