Crestron® Shade Fabric Sample Decks
A collection of six shade fabric sample decks that compliment the Heritage and Designer fabric collections.
The Crestron® Shade Fabric Sample Decks (CSF-FABRIC-COLLECTION-DECK-01) elegantly display the complete line of Crestron shade fabrics — perfect for taking on the go to site visits and client consultations. The fabric sample decks compliment the Heritage and Designer fabric books by providing larger, 4.5 by 9-inch fabric samples. The CSF‑FABRIC‑COLLECTION‑DECK‑01 provides six fabric sample decks; three fabric sample decks for the Heritage fabric book and three fabric sample decks for the Designer fabric book.
Fabric Sample Decks
Visualize fabric samples at the installation location using the larger fabric samples provided in the six fabric sample decks. Each fabric sample deck contains 4.5 by 9-inch fabric samples of every material in the Heritage and Designer fabric books. The Heritage fabric decks are separated into solar, dual-sided, and eco-friendly fabric decks while the Designer fabric decks are separated into sheer, light-filtering, blackout decks.
Fabric Properties and Applications
Each fabric provides a fabric sample along with the essential fabric characteristics, categories, and applications.
- Certified environmentaly safe: Fabrics are certified safe and healthy for indoor environments. They comply with the LEED® green building program.
- Recyclable/eco-friendly: These fabrics are PVC-free and 100% recyclable for continued sustainability.
- Mold and bacteria resistant: Fabrics have built-in protection to inhibit the growth of microbe-causing stains, odors, and fabric deterioration.
- Pvc-free: Fabrics contain no polyvinyl chloride (PVC), a known environmental and health hazard.
- Lead-free: Fabrics have been tested and certified to meet industry standards for hazardous lead and lead based compounds.
- Fire retardant: Fabrics prevent or resist the spreading of fire.
- Greenguard gold certification: Meets strict guidelines ensuring fabrics are suitable for environments where people, particularly children and sensitive adults, spend extended periods of time.
- Basketweave and sheer: A sheer fabric that transmits light so that objects or images are seen through the weave. The materials range from 1% to 15% openness factors. Offers daytime privacy, solar protection, natural light and glare control, and reduced solar heat gain.
- Light filter: Transmits diffused light, eliminating distinct images. Offers solar protection, natural light and glare, and reduced solar heat gain control in different openness factors.
- Blackout and room darkening: A room-darkening fabric that provides advanced light blockage, privacy, and glare control for a dramatic reduction in solar heat gain.
- Roller shade: Provides quiet, precise control of daylight with a full range of fabrics and options.
- Acoustic dampening: Sound-absorbing fabrics reduce unwanted noise coming through windows, making homes quieter and more peaceful.
- Color match: Crestron shade fabric available in any color you desire. Simply provide a pantone color or physical color sample and Crestron does the rest.
- Compliments the Heritage and Designer shade fabric collections
- Large samples of the Heritage and Designer fabric collections are presented in six individual fabric decks
- Heritage shade fabric decks contain solar, dual-sided, and eco-friendly fabrics
- Designer shade fabric sample decks contain sheer, light filtering, and blackout fabrics
There are no additional specifications available for this product.
to search product certificates.
Please select your region below to see the appropriate Advertised Pricing.