Crestron® Certified HDMI® Interface Cable, 18 Gbps, 12 ft (3.6 m)
High-quality, high-speed HDMI digital AV interface cables for connecting HD and 4K multimedia equipment.
Crestron® Certified Interface Cables complete the total Crestron package, ensuring high-performance, end-to-end Crestron quality for every installation. A variety of cables is offered to support all types of analog and digital video and audio signals. A durable yet flexible CL3-rated jacket affords excellent handling with allowance for in-wall installation. Stylish and rugged connectors achieve an ultra-reliable connection with a designer appearance befitting the most high-end system.
The CBL-HD model is a high-speed Category 2 HDMI® cable featuring 24k gold-plated HDMI Type A male connectors at each end. A variety of popular lengths up to 30 feet is offered. Full 4K60 4:4:4 video is supported using any length up to 20 feet (6.1 meters). The 30 foot (9.1 meter) model supports 4K30 4:4:4 and 4K60 4:2:0 maximum.
- High-speed Category 2 HDMI® cable
- 24k gold-plated 19-pin Type A connectors
- High-flex CL3-rated jacket
- Crestron® guaranteed end-to-end system performance
- Supports 4K60 4:4:4 video, 18 Gbps bandwidth @ up to 20 ft (6.1 m)
- Supports 4K60 4:2:0 and 4K30 4:4:4 video @ 30 ft (9.1 m)
- RoHS compliant
- Available in 1.5, 3, 6, 12, 20, and 30 ft lengths
There are no additional specifications available for this product.
to search product certificates.
Please select your region below to see the appropriate Advertised Pricing.