AC Power Outlet Module for FT2 Series, Dual, Australia/New Zealand/China, Type I
Provides four AC power outlets within a Crestron® FT2 Series FlipTop™ for Australia, New Zealand, China, and other countries using Type I.
Configure your FlipTop now!
Crestron® FT2A‑PWR‑AU Series AC Power Outlet Modules are designed for use with a Crestron FT2 Series FlipTop™ cable management system to provide one or more convenience receptacles to power laptops and other AC powered devices at the table.
The FT2A‑PWR‑AU‑2 provides two outlets above the table and two additional outlets below the table. A single 2.74 m (9 ft) long cable connects the AC power outlet module to an AC power source.
The FT2A‑PWR‑AU‑2 AC power outlet module is rated for 10 A at 220-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz. The module is suitable for use in Australia, New Zealand, China, and other countries where Type I power outlets are used. The FT2A‑PWR‑AU‑2 occupies four consecutive module slots within the FlipTop.
- Adds four Type I AC power outlets to an FT2 Series FlipTop™ cable management system
- Outlets sit nearly flush at the top of the FlipTop for easy access
- Suitable for use in Australia, New Zealand, China, and other countries using Type I power outlets
- Rated 10 A at 220-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Connects to an AC power source via a 2.74 m (9 ft) long power cord
- Simple drop-in modular design
- Occupies four consecutive module slots within the FlipTop
|10 A @ 220-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
||0° to 45° C (32° to 113° F)
||10% to 90% RH (non-condensing)
||Precision-fit plastic drop-in module, black
||Requires four consecutive module slots within the FlipTop chassis
to search product certificates.
Please select your region below to see the appropriate Advertised Pricing.