Mobile Cart for CCS-TS-6500-WMK
Provides a mobile cart solution for Crestron RL® 2. Allows one Crestron RL 2 system to be used across multiple rooms.
Display device not included.
The CCS-TS-6500-MCK is a mobile cart designed for use along with a CCS-TS-6500-WMK Wall Mount Kit to enable a complete Crestron RL® 2 Group Collaboration System to be moved easily from room to room. Heavy duty casters provide stability and mobility over most common floor surfaces, and its sleek design allows it to fit through standard doorways. The display position can be set at any height up to 60 inches (1524 mm). A durable utility shelf is included for placement of a laptop or tablet computer.
- Provides a mobile cart solution for Crestron RL® 2
- Allows one Crestron RL 2 system to be used across multiple rooms
- Heavy duty locking casters ensure stability and mobility
- Fits through a standard doorway
- Height adjustable up to 60" (1524 mm)
- Includes a rugged, adjustable utility shelf
- Sleek, stylish appearance
||Up to 60 in (152 cm)
||160 lb (72 kg)
||Heavy duty, 2 locking & 2 non-locking
||Black w/chrome poles
||67.10 x 28.42 x 30.09 in (1705 x 722 x 765 mm) HWD
||78 lb (35.4 kg)
Questions to ask before you install a Crestron RL system.
This article provides questions to ask before deploying a Crestron RL system.
Includes the following:
Crestron RL Questionnaire
Prerequisites for the LYNC system administrator
Sales and Design Information
Troubleshooting & Support
Online Help Answer ID :5394