Workplace Technology Solution – Small to Medium Meeting Room 4-12 people
A ready-to-deploy, pre-packaged workplace technology solution featuring Crestron Mercury®. Makes it easy to deliver a consistent meeting, presentation, and conferencing experience across any-sized enterprise. Available SLA pricing allows organizations to purchase in annual installments over a 3 or 5 year period.
Provide a simple, scalable, and consistent user experience
Crestron® Workplace Technology Solutions come ready-to-deploy and include everything you need to provide a consistent presentation, collaboration, and conferencing experience for all your meeting spaces. Every kit features Crestron AirMedia® wireless presentation capability and provides each room with the same on-display welcome screen and touch screen UI. All Crestron Workplace Technology Solutions are built on the same platform with enterprise-grade network management and security, so every space can be monitored, managed, and controlled securely from a single dashboard.
Small to medium sized meeting room solution featuring Crestron Mercury®
The CE-1000 kit features Crestron’s groundbreaking conferencing system — Crestron Mercury. More than just a tabletop speakerphone, Crestron Mercury is the core of any modern meeting space. You get everything you need to call, present, and video conference using any service. Crestron Mercury doesn’t lock you into one proprietary platform. Plus, the audio performance is engineered to the highest standards, and XiO Cloud provisioning makes it easier to deploy and manage across thousands of rooms.
- Crestron Mercury tabletop conference system
- HD conferencing camera
- Cables and IR emitter
- World-class service and support
Crestron makes it easy for organizations to implement Workplace Technology Solutions with purchasing options that work with both capital expenditure (CAPEX) and operating expenditure (OPEX) budgeting cycles. In addition to a one-time “buy now” option, Crestron offers 3-Year and 5-Year SLA pricing options, which allow customers to spread the cost of their technology investment over a 3 or 5 year period.
- A complete meeting, presentation, and conferencing solution
- Easy to purchase and deploy across any-sized enterprise
- Everything needed (except the display device) for a small to medium sized meeting room
- Collaborate using any web conferencing or UC service or application
- Present wired or wirelessly
- Full open SIP and Bluetooth® conferencing speakerphone
- See room availability and meeting details on the room display 
- Cloud-based provisioning and management support 
- Gather room usage data with built-in occupancy sensor 
- Control the room display via RS-232, CEC, or IR
- Integrated 7-inch touch screen, high-performance speaker, 360° microphone, AV connectivity, and more
- 3-Year and 5-year SLA purchasing options
- World-class service and support
|CCS-UC-1-AV W/PS KIT
||Crestron Mercury Tabletop Conference System, Video Package w/Universal Power Pack, Qty. 1;
CCS-CAM-USB-F-100 Logitech® Webcam C930e, Qty. 1;
CBL-HD-THIN-HS-6 HDMI Cable, Thin, Type A Male-to-Male, 6 ft (1.83 m), Qty. 1;
CBL-HD-20 High-Speed HDMI Cable, 18 Gbps, 20 ft (6.1 m), Qty. 1;
CBL-USB-A-BMICRO-6 USB Cable, Type A Male to Micro-B Male, 6 ft (1.83 m), Qty. 1;
CBL-USB-A-EXT-15 USB Extension Cable, Type A Male-to-Female, 15 ft (4.57 m), Qty. 1;
STIRP IR Emitter, Qty. 1;
PW-2420RU Universal Power Pack, Qty. 1
|Note: For additional details and specifications, refer to the individual spec sheet for each component.