Crestron® Shading Solutions – Contact Crestron for complete system design and pricing, allow 21 days for delivery
This product has been discontinued. Please contact Crestron True Blue Support at 1-888-CRESTRON for a replacement solution or more information.
Crestron® Shading Solutions provide precise, quiet one-touch management of daylight with a complete line of motorized window shades and drapery track systems.
Crestron® Shading Solutions utilizes the quiet, precision controlled Quiet Motor Technology™ (QMT™). The Crestron QMT is housed inside the roller shade assembly and controls the movement of the shade, keeps track of the shade's position, and adjusts the shade to the user's desired preset positions. Crestron roller shades are available in three hardware options: Architectural Series, Decor Series and Designer Series. Roman shades, skylight shades and drapery tracks are also available.
For more information on Crestron Shading Solutions click here.
- Quiet operation
- Smooth, silent starts, and stops
- Offers programmable stop points. QMT™ tracks the position of the shade and is able to adjust it to predetermined locations at the touch of a button.
- Provides maximum window coverage with the smallest possible light gaps, 0.75 in (19 mm) between the shade fabric and the window frame. Light gaps are symmetrical on both sides of shade.
- Easy-to-read and easy-to-use controls are immediately understood
- Does not require group controls or relay systems to create shade groups and sub-groups
- 24 V low-voltage power
- Power failure memory for the lifetime of the product
- 8 year limited warranty
There are no additional specifications available for this product.