Stay ahead of the class with new Crestron e-Learning
CTI continues to expand its new high-powered eLearning platform. You can take more courses whenever you want, wherever you are, and at your own pace. It’s the same unmatched CTI in-class experience, only with all the flexibility and convenience of e-Learning. You can now take these courses as either instructor-led, as before, or now as e-Learning.
Crestron Fusion Programmer
This course is an intermediate programmer level course for Crestron Fusion® programmers who need to add custom programming and Crestron Fusion to monitor/manage rooms and devices. This course will familiarize the programmer with Crestron Fusion SSI modules, and its features and functionality. This course will also review how to use the Crestron Fusion SSI Programming document.
Crestron Fusion Installation and Configuration
Understand how Crestron Fusion® software integrates with AV systems and communicates with an enterprise network. Through hands on exercises using the Crestron Fusion website, you will be able to implement various features, configure the interface, and use the advanced customization features of the software.
After successful completion of this class, you will be able to:
- Install Crestron Fusion software
- Add/Create Rooms and Nodes
- Create new user accounts
- Implement security and access rights within the software
- Understand and utilize Equipment Status messages and Help Requests
- Customize Attributes through views, email notification, and logging
- Implement Email Notification
- Managing AV Assets including Crestron schedule-based touch screens
- Leverage reports and analytics from Crestron Fusion