PROCISE® XLR Balanced Audio Interconnects, 2 ft, 7-Pack
Provides a complete set of high-end XLR interconnect cables for the PROCISE® PSPHD and PROAMP.
The PROCISE High-Definition Professional Surround Sound Processor and Amplifier from Crestron® are painstakingly designed to achieve the ultimate audio performance, and to assure that potential demands high-performance interconnect cables between them. PROCISE XLR Balanced Audio Interconnects meet that demand, delivering high-end, studio-grade performance and reliability with clean, unpretentious cosmetics.
Crestron PROCISE interconnects employ industry-standard Neutrik® X Series connectors and Canare® Star Quad cable, assembled and tested to rigorous Crestron standards. Supple handling and a sleek, all-black appearance underscore their transparent sound quality and enhanced noise rejection, ensuring an honest, superior signal interface worthy of the PROCISE name.
- PROCISE® high-end balanced audio interconnects
- Studio-grade Canare® Star Quad audio cable
- Industry-standard Neutrik® X Series XLR connectors
- "Double balanced" shielded twisted-quad construction
- High-count, thin strand conductors for enhanced flexibility and sound quality
- Ultra low noise and ruler flat frequency response
- Supple, satin smooth matte black PVC jacket
- All black die-cast metal connector shells and gold contacts
- Crestron® guaranteed reliability
- Sold individually and in sets of seven
- Choice of 2 or 6 ft lengths
- RoHS compliant
There are no additional specifications available for this product.