AC Power Outlet Module for FT2 Series, Single, UK Type G
Provides one AC power outlet within a Crestron® FT2 Series FlipTop™ for the United Kingdom, Singapore, Hong Kong, UAE, Saudi Arabia, and any other country using Type G.
Configure your FlipTop now!
Crestron® FT2A‑PWR‑UK Series AC Power Outlet Modules are designed for use with a Crestron FT2 Series FlipTop™ cable management system to provide one or more convenience receptacles to power laptops and other AC powered devices at the table.
The FT2A‑PWR‑UK‑1‑BASIC provides one outlet. A single 2.74 m (9 ft) long cable connects the AC power outlet module to an AC power source.
The FT2A‑PWR‑UK-1-BASIC AC power outlet module is rated for 10 amps at 220-240 volts AC, 50/60 Hz. The module is suitable for use in the UK, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, and other countries or regions where Type G power outlets are used. The FT2A‑PWR‑UK‑1‑BASIC occupies two module slots within the FlipTop.
- Adds one UK Type G AC power outlet to an FT2 Series FlipTop™ cable management system
- Outlet sits nearly flush at the top of the FlipTop for easy access
- Suitable for use in the United Kingdom, Singapore, Hong Kong, UAE, Saudi Arabia, and any other country using Type G
- Rated 10 amps at 220‑240 volts AC, 50/60 Hz
- Connects to an AC power source via a 2.74 m (9 ft) long power cord with grounded plug
- Simple drop-in modular design
- Occupies two module slots within the FlipTop
|10 A @ 220-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
||0° to 45° C (32° to 113° F)
||10% to 90% RH (non-condensing)
||Precision-fit plastic drop-in module, black
||Require two consecutive module slots within the FlipTop chassis, ideally at least one slot away from either end of a module row; ships with one single-slot blank plate module to be used if needed to fill an empty module slot