AC Power Outlet Module for FT2 Series, Single, Italy, Type L
Provides one AC power outlet within a Crestron® FT2 Series FlipTop™ for Italy and other countries using Type L.
Configure your FlipTop now!
Crestron® FT2A‑PWR‑IT Series AC Power Outlet Modules are designed for use with a Crestron FT2 Series FlipTop™ cable management system to provide one or more convenience receptacles to power laptops and other AC powered devices at the table.
The FT2A‑PWR‑IT‑1‑BASIC provides one outlet. A single 2.74 m (9 ft) long cable connects the AC power outlet module to an AC power source.
The FT2A‑PWR‑IT‑1‑BASIC AC power outlet module is rated for 10 A at 220-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz. The module is suitable for use in Italy and other countries where Type L power outlets are used. The FT2A‑PWR‑IT‑1‑BASIC occupies two consecutive module slots within the FlipTop.
- Adds one Type L AC power outlet to an FT2 Series FlipTop™ cable management system
- Outlet sits nearly flush at the top of the FlipTop for easy access
- Suitable for use in Italy and other countries using Type L power outlets
- Rated 10 A at 220-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Connects to an AC power source via a 2.74 m (9 ft) long power cord
- Simple drop-in modular design
- Occupies two consecutive module slots within the FlipTop
|10 A @ 220-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
||0° to 45° C (32° to 113° F)
||10% to 90% RH (non-condensing)
||Precision-fit plastic drop-in module, black
||Requires two consecutive module slots within the FlipTop chassis