Virtual Touchpanel for Computers
This product has been discontinued. Please contact Crestron True Blue Support at 1-888-CRESTRON for a replacement solution or more information.
Transform any computer into a virtual Crestron® touchpanelincluding the iMac® and MacBook®.
Please see the XPanel product page for latest information.
Transform any computer into a virtual Crestron® touchpanelincluding the iMac® and MacBook®. Take control of your Crestron system from any Mac® around the home, office, classroom, or world. Effortlessly bring touchpanels to the desktop of Mac OS® X with native Crestron support. Augment existing systems to add more control in more places, or use any sleek Mac as a main control interface, making a complete control solution extremely affordable. There's no need for Windows® software emulators or advanced programming. Simply click on XPanel for Mac® for a complete Crestron experience right on your Mac.
XPanel for Mac is a software application which runs on the Mac and connects to any Crestron
2-Series control system or Prodigy Central Controller. Through a secure Ethernet connection, XPanel for Mac sends and receives data to and from the control system based on user commands. A customized XPanel for Mac data file resides on the control system (like a web page). This translates into an experience as simple as using a touchpanel.
- Control lights, climate, music & more from the Mac® desktop
- Extend total home control to the office without the need of an additional touchpanel
- Retain the same look that exists on other touchpanels around the house
In the Classroom
- Use existing Mac® in the classroom to control the projector, audio, and lights
- Connect more classrooms today using software application; add touchpanels or keypads as budget allows
- Password protection keeps unwanted users from controlling system
Native VT Pro-e® Support
XPanel for Mac® is natively supported in VT Pro-e® for quick and easy creation of virtual touchpanels. Save even more time and keep a professional look and feel using VT Pro-e themes which pre-define buttons, colors, and fonts. Transform existing touchpanel layouts for iPhone® or iPod touch® into XPanel for Mac and provide the same look, feel, & functionality on the desktop that is on the handheld device. XPanel for Mac provides a solution to create virtual touchpanels for the Mac directly within the Crestron GUI software tools.
- Use any Mac® as a virtual Crestron touchpanel
- Native Mac OS® support; does not require Windows® emulation
- Create virtual touchpanel right in VT Pro-e®
|Minimum System Requirements |
| ||Apple® Mac® with Intel processor; Ethernet port |
| ||Mac OS® X v10.5 or later |
| ||20 MB available disk space |
|Control System Requirements |
| ||2-Series Control System with Ethernet or Prodigy® Central Controller |
|Crestron Software Requirements (for configuration) |
| ||VT Pro-e® v4.0.18 |
| ||SIMPL Windows v2.11.27.00 |