Pre-configured Server for Crestron Fusion®; contact Crestron Sales Support Services for a quote, allow 6 weeks for delivery
A hardware server, pre-configured and ready for Crestron Fusion® Cloud
installation in an on-premises application.
The CEN-FUSION-SERVER-R330 is a hardware server, pre-configured and ready for a Crestron Fusion® Cloud software installation in an on-premises application. For organizations that desire the benefits of Crestron Fusion Cloud but require an on-premises server for security purposes, the CEN-FUSION-SERVER-R330 is a convenient solution for getting the Enterprise Management System up and running quickly and reliably.
The server is a compact 1 RU chassis with hardware specified by Crestron® and built by Dell®. With an Intel® Xeon® E3-1225 processor, 16 GB of memory, dual-gigabit Ethernet, and a solid-state drive that is ready to boot the operating system, this server is optimized to run Crestron Fusion Cloud. For redundancy, the system is configured with dual hard drives that are configured as RAID 1. All hardware is covered by Dell’s 3-year warranty. Dell also provides three years of 24x7 technical support with next business day on-site service.
The CEN-FUSION-SERVER-R330 ships with all of the necessary base server components installed and configured for a Crestron Fusion Cloud installation. This includes Microsoft® Windows Server® 2012 R2, Microsoft SQL Server® 2012, and RAID 1. Crestron specifies 10 Client Access Licenses for SQL Server. CD-ROM backups of Windows Server and SQL Server are included with the CEN-FUSION-SERVER-R330. After the server is delivered, the Crestron Fusion Support Group installs the latest version of Crestron Fusion Cloud.
- Crestron Fusion® Cloud ready server
- Optimized for a Crestron Fusion Cloud deployment in an on-premises application
- Compact single-space rack-mount chassis
- Dell® ReadyRails™ included for easy rack mounting
- Intel® Xeon® E3-1225 quad-core CPU and dual-core graphics
- 16 GB of memory
- Two hard drives configured as RAID 1 for redundant backup
- Microsoft® Windows Server® 2012 R2 and SQL Server® 2012, pre-installed
- Dual-gigabit Ethernet ports
- Dell 3-year warranty
- 24x7 technical support and next business day on-site service
There are no additional specifications available for this product.