2-Channel Sonnex® Output Transformer
Adds transformer-isolated 70 or 100 Volt speaker outputs to any Sonnex® system.
Sonnex® Output Transformers (SAT-70V/100V) are designed for use with the Crestron® Sonnex Multiroom Audio System (SWAMP-24X8) and Expanders (SWAMPE-4 & SWAMPE-8). Available with 2 or 4 channels, these accessories enable the conversion of up to four amplifier output channels to handle 70 or 100 Volt speakers. Also known as "constant-voltage", 70 Volt and 100 Volt speaker systems allow for long wire runs using small-gauge wire, with the potential for connecting numerous speakers per circuit (similar to light fixtures on a common electrical circuit). Typical applications include outdoor speaker zones, retail spaces, hallways and common areas.
Sonnex Output Transformers are designed for maximum performance in a minimal space. Each channel handles a 120 Watt speaker load with a wide frequency response of 40 Hz to 20 kHz (±1 dB). Full transformer isolation ensures trouble-free operation for long and complex wire runs, and helps protect the amplifier against electrical disturbances on the speaker line. The 2-channel SAT-70V/100V-2 model can support a single stereo zone, or two mono zones, of either 70V or 100V speakers. The 4-channel SAT-70V/100V-4 supports two stereo zones, four mono zones, or a combination on one stereo zone and two mono zones.
- Allows the use of 70 or 100 Volt speakers with any Sonnex® system
- Enables the connection of multiple speakers to a single amplifier output
- Enables the use of small gauge wire for long runs
- Provides full transformer isolation
- Rated 120 Watts at 70 or 100 Volts per channel
- 40 Hz to 20 kHz (±1 dB) frequency response
- 2 and 4 channel models available
- Single-space rack mountable
There are no additional specifications available for this product.