Crestron Announces Winners of 2019 Global Home Technology Awards
Apr 01, 2019
Awards recognize the most innovative achievements in residential system design featuring Crestron smart home technology
Rockleigh, NJ – April 1, 2019 – Crestron, a global leader in smart home technology, today announced the winning entries in its 2019 Global Home Technology Awards. The annual competition recognizes the most innovative and spectacular achievements in residential system design featuring Crestron smart home technology. For the first time, entries from all regions of the world were considered for the awards. Crestron Technology Professionals, Crestron dealers, designers, architects, Crestron Service Providers, and partners were eligible to submit projects.
“The quality, size, and scope of the projects continuously surpass those of the previous year – especially this year, with a worldwide competition. This makes the task of choosing the winners a great pleasure – and ever more challenging,” said John Clancy, Residential VP at Crestron. “Our company’s success relies on the professionalism and expertise of our partners, and we’re proud to highlight this work every year.”
This year’s winning entries:
- Best Design Meets Technology: Avaton, USA
- Most Unique Application: Smart Home Solutions, Australia
- Best Integration Utilizing Crestron Partners: Integrated Technologies, Australia
- Best Showroom/Demo Space: Quality Audio Video, USA
- Best Incorporation of the Crestron Pyng® Operating System: Kayder, Australia
- Best GUI: Ultamation Ltd., United Kingdom
- Best User Experience: V-Tech, India
- Best Shading Application: Liaison Home Automation, USA
- Best Lighting Application: Dominion Design & Integration, USA
- Ultimate Multi-Dwelling Unit: SmartComm Ltd., United Kingdom
- Ultimate Crestron Home: Clic2Control, United Kingdom
- Ultimate Crestron Super-Yacht: VBH, The Netherlands
At Crestron we build the technology that integrates technology. Our automation and control solutions for homes and buildings let people control entire environments with the push of a button, integrating systems such as AV, lighting, shading, security, BMS and HVAC to provide greater comfort, convenience and security. All of our products are designed and built to work together as a complete system, enabling you to monitor, manage and control everything from one platform.
Our products are backed by more than 90 fully-staffed offices that provide 24 x 7 x 365 sales, technical, and training support across the globe. In addition to its World Headquarters in Rockleigh, New Jersey, Crestron has sales and support offices throughout the U.S., Canada, Europe, Asia, Latin America, and Australia. Discover Crestron by visiting www.crestron.com
All brand names, product names, and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Certain trademarks, registered trademarks, and trade names may be used in this document to refer to either the entities claiming the marks and names or their products. Crestron disclaims any proprietary interest in the marks and names of others. Crestron is not responsible for errors in typography or photography. ©2019 Crestron Electronics, Inc.