This course will cover proper setup and design of acoustic environments, basic audio terminology, electrical fundamentals (including microphone and speaker placement), digital signal processing, including acoustic echo cancellation (AEC).
After successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
• Explain how sound travels, and how to take electric and acoustic measurements
• Design a high-performance audio solution utilizing components, such as microphones, amplifiers, and digital signal processors
• Incorporate best practices for signal routing and distribution
• Use digital signal processing objects, such as system gain, gates, limiters, auto-mixers, and crossovers
• Use a Real Time Analyzer (RTA) to optimize room acoustics.