The Avia™ Technician video course provides an overview of the complete line of Avia Digital Signal Processors (DSP) and the full range of best-in-class features expected by audio professionals. Crestron Avia™ DSP and companion Crestron Avia™ AMP amplifies set the standard for quality commercial audio performance. The course includes a step-by-step walkthrough of the Avia Audio Tool, which is loaded with powerful built-in features, including channel strips with microphone and speaker profile presets, a real-time analyzer, and exceptional AEC processing. Also covered is I/O expansion using the Dante™ network, and easy, no-programming UI export to touch screens.
After successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
• Select an appropriate Avia™ DSP based on your system’s need by using a Guided Setup.
• Apply the Avia™ audio tool to configure for an Avia™ DSP live or offline
• Create and apply Avia™ custom channel strips, and presets.
• Tune and set up a room’s Avia™ DSP system
• Create and implement a user interface with UI Export
• Configure advanced functions such as a DANTE audio network.