Master Certified Programmer
Certified Programmers will receive an email invitation in the second week in May to register for the MCP courses.
- Courses are scheduled from June 2nd –June 19th, 2020
- Courses will be offered at 8:30 EST and repeated at 16:30 EST
- Courses are interactive and last 90 minutes with Q&A wrap afterwards.
- Please see the available courses below
Requirements for Credit:
- Must have attended the following Webinars (Live or Recorded)
- 4 Series Under the Hood
- HTML 5 PRIMER
- Must attend two of the four following live classes
- Programming for the Cloud (MPG-501)
- PowerShell Lab (MPX 402)
- Crestron Certified Drivers (MFX-201)
- Accessing and Encrypting Network Services through Programming (MSE-501)
- Must attend and complete all coursework for one of the three following:
- C# (MSS-501/502) – Sections 1-3
- HTML5 LAB (MUX-501) – Sections 1-3
- C# Advanced (MSS-601) – Sections 1-3 (Invitation Only)
Note: As an MCP, if you opt to not take one of the C# classes or the HTML5 Lab, you must complete all of the MTA requirements to maintain your Certification for 2020.