Important: By downloading any software or firmware from Crestron's website or FTP servers you have read and agree to the Terms of the Licenses
This release includes proxy support for outbound requests from Fusion to a scheduling cloud service.
Changes since Last Version
- Proxy support – Fusion can be configured to direct all outbound scheduling requests from the groupware service to go through a proxy server.
- This is for on-premises versions of Fusion only.
- Configure the Proxy settings in the Configuration client, Configuration tab, Scheduling:
- Several security related fixes have been implemented.
- Fixed an issue where R25 calendars don’t appear on panel after UTC midnight.
- Fixed an issue where recurring meetings in rooms using the internal Fusion calendar are duplicated on the Scheduling tab.
- Fixed an issue where the log size rules are being ignored for the Schedule Service log file, leading to the drive space being consumed.
- Fixed an issue with the tree search feature where results are missed for groups or rooms that are level 2 or more down in the hierarchy.
- Fixed an issue where users are unable to drag the selection box when creating a new meeting, leaving only 30 minutes selected.
- Fixed an issue where the RoomView Monitoring "Page Load Error" appears for non-admin users when Windows Authentication is set.