Important: By downloading any software or firmware from Crestron's website or FTP servers you have read and agree to the Terms of the Licenses
- The Micros connection now supports TLS 1.2 encryption.
- The Azure AD federated service login has been improved to support logins from users with more than 500 groups.
- Implemented a feature to synchronize check-in events across multiple scheduling panels in a room. When a check-in is performed on one panel, the other panels in the room are made aware of the event and therefore mark the meeting as attended.
The GCC-High endpoint for Microsoft O365 calendars is not tested. Do not use this build for GCC-High applications
. GCC-High will be officially supported in a future release.
Improvements and Fixes
- The Google meeting warning email received by the meeting organizer displays the incorrect meeting start, end time, and duration.
- In some cases, a forms authenticated user will see a page load error on the first login.
- A second login attempt will work after first receiving the error.
- Some help links are broken in the Fusion EM client.
- Users can always reach the help files directly using the main menu shade or at help.crestron.com.
- For a room with a processor (symbol) and a scheduling panel, if the panel is deleted, the attributes will disappear from the monitoring web client.
- Remove the panel from the room before deleting it from Fusion.
- When using connection sets with Micros, actions will not fire including check-in and check-out actions.
- Setting up rooms directly not using connection sets works as expected.
- Added some missing Txx-x70 drivers
- Fixed an issue that was causing some reports to throw an error regarding an invalid object
- Fixed an issue where the Device Usage by Meeting report threw an out-of-bounds error when filtered for non-business hours
- Corrected several report formatting issues
- Corrected an MS Graph issue where the recurrence for every weekday was not working
- Corrected an MS Graph issue where the recurring series was not getting removed for no show
- Fixed several Accessibility formatting issues in both Setup and Monitoring
- Corrected an issue where Exchange 2019 and Exchange 2016 fail to verify (but still connect and retrieve schedules)
- Fixed an issue where a scheduling panel in a room using R25 would decline Ad-Hoc meetings
- Fixed an issue where the search field on the Attributes Tab provides the wrong results
- Fixed a vulnerability to Stored Cross-Site Scripting in the Help Request and Instant Message areas of the Monitoring web client
- Fixed a vulnerability that allowed privilege escalation in the Help request tab
- Corrected an issue where the Fusion server set the X-Frame-Options SAMEORIGIN response header twice