Cable-Guided Option for QMT5 Series Shade Hardware
Affords an effective and attractive shading solution for angled windows, and prevents shade fabric from swaying due to air movement.
NOTE: This product is sold as part of a custom-configured solution. This webpage is for informational purposes. To configure and order shades, or to order shading parts and accessories, please use the Crestron Design Tool for Crestron Shading Solutions (CDT) or call 1-855-53-S-H-A-D-E (537-4233) for support.
The Crestron® CS-SHADE-ROLLER-CABLEGUIDED is an optional accessory for Crestron QMT5 Series Architectural and Décor shade hardware (CSS-ARCH5 and CSS-DECOR5). As part of a complete engineered shading solution, it provides a cable-guided tracking solution to prevent the shade fabric from swaying and allow for installation on angled windows. It is compatible with inside, outside, and pocket mounted roller shades up to approximately 10 feet (3 meters) wide or 10 feet (3 meters) long, and accommodates windows pitched inwardly or outwardly at up to 20 degrees from vertical.
The cable-guided option employs a pair of tensioned steel cables running vertically at either side of the shade fabric. A specially weighted hembar with slotted end caps glides up and down the cables as the shade is raised and lowered. Small decorative anchors attach the cables at the bottom to the windowsill, window jamb, or floor. Precision brackets or blocks mount at the top to the window header, window jamb, or ceiling. Adjustable cable fittings allow for proper tensioning of each cable to ensure smooth travel and minimal sag.
Note: The CS-SHADE-ROLLER-CABLEGUIDED option must be specified and ordered as part of a complete engineered QMT5 Series Architectural or Décor shading system solution.
- Cable-guided option for Crestron® QMT5 Series shade hardware
- Weighted hembar glides up and down on two tensioned steel cables
- Provides an effective and attractive shading solution for angled windows
- Accommodates windows pitched inward or outward up to 20 degrees from vertical
- Prevents shade fabric from swaying due to air movement
- Ensures maximum reliability for tall, narrow shades
- Compatible with inside, outside, and pocket mounted roller shades 
- Designed for shades up to approximately 10 feet (3 meters) wide or long
There are no additional specifications available for this product.
to search product certificates.
Please select your region below to see the appropriate Advertised Pricing.