Crestron® Shade Fabric Book Collection
A beautiful satchel containing individual shade fabric binders for Crestron® Heritage, Designer, and Horizontal Sheers collections.
The Crestron® Shade Fabric Book Collection (CSF-FABRIC-COLLECTION) elegantly displays the complete line of Crestron shade fabrics. Our Heritage, Designer, and Horizontal Sheers collections are each organized and presented in three separate stylized binders. Neatly store and transport all of the required shade fabric material using the included satchel — perfect for taking on the go to site visits and client consultations.
Note: The Crestron® Shade Fabric Sample Decks (CSF-FABRIC-COLLECTION-DECK-01) compliment the Heritage and Designer fabric books by providing larger, 4.5 by 9-inch fabric samples.
The Crestron Heritage, Designer, and Horizontal sheers fabric books contain 1 to 2-inch fabric samples to help select the desired fabric for the room. The Heritage fabric book displays basketweave style materials, while the Designer fabric book displays sheer, light filtering, and blackout style materials. The Horizontal Sheers fabric book contains the full range of Crestron® Horizontal Sheers fabrics.
Openness Factor Viewing Cards
Simulate the light-filtering capabilities of light and dark-color shade fabrics with the 5-fold viewing cards. Each viewing card demonstrates how much light is let in through a fabric with 0% (light filtering), 1%, 3%, 5%, and 10% openness factors.
Fabric Properties and Applications
Each fabric provides a fabric sample along with the essential fabric characteristics, categories, and applications.
- Certified environmentaly safe: Fabrics are certified safe and healthy for indoor environments. They comply with the LEED® green building program.
- Recyclable/eco-friendly: These fabrics are PVC-free and 100% recyclable for continued sustainability.
- Mold and bacteria resistant: Fabrics have built-in protection to inhibit the growth of microbe-causing stains, odors, and fabric deterioration.
- Pvc-free: Fabrics contain no polyvinyl chloride (PVC), a known environmental and health hazard.
- Lead-free: Fabrics have been tested and certified to meet industry standards for hazardous lead and lead based compounds.
- Fire retardant: Fabrics prevent or resist the spreading of fire.
- Greenguard gold certification: Meets strict guidelines ensuring fabrics are suitable for environments where people, particularly children and sensitive adults, spend extended periods of time.
- Basketweave and sheer: A sheer fabric that transmits light so that objects or images are seen through the weave. The materials range from 1% to 15% openness factors. Offers daytime privacy, solar protection, natural light and glare control, and reduced solar heat gain.
- Light filter: Transmits diffused light, eliminating distinct images. Offers solar protection, natural light and glare, and reduced solar heat gain control in different openness factors.
- Blackout and room darkening: A room-darkening fabric that provides advanced light blockage, privacy, and glare control for a dramatic reduction in solar heat gain.
- Roller shade: Provides quiet, precise control of daylight with a full range of fabrics and options.
- Acoustic dampening: Sound-absorbing fabrics reduce unwanted noise coming through windows, making homes quieter and more peaceful.
- Color match: Crestron shade fabric available in any color you desire. Simply provide a pantone color or physical color sample and Crestron does the rest.
- Elegantly displays the complete selection of Crestron® shade fabrics
- Includes individual books for the Heritage, Designer, and Horizontal Sheers fabric collections
- Stylish satchel with space for binders, fabric samples, and other items
- Window cling for demonstrating fabric samples in place
There are no additional specifications available for this product.
to search product certificates.
Please select your region below to see the appropriate Advertised Pricing.