Zūm™ Wireless DALI® Controller
AVAILABLE: FEBRUARY 1ST
The Zūm™ Wireless ZUMMESH-JBOX-DALI is a single-channel DALI controller capable of controlling up to 64 DALI compatible drivers. The ZUMMESH-JBOX-DALI communicates with other Zūm devices, such as keypads, occupancy sensors, vacancy sensors, and daylight sensors.
Zūm Mesh wireless technology affords easy “pair and play” integration as part of a complete Zūm commercial lighting system. Energy-saving options are available to enable daylighting, occupancy or vacancy sensing, HVAC system integration, and centralized monitoring and management.
- Zūm™ wireless junction-box-mounted DALI controller
- Pair and play wireless integration with Zūm keypads, occupancy sensors, vacancy sensors, and daylight sensors
- Zūm Mesh peer-to-peer RF communications for easy integration into a complete standalone or networked Zūm wireless lighting control solution
- Control of DALI compliant dimmable LED or fluorescent loads
- Supports DALI TYPE 8, and DALI 2.0 compliant fixtures
- Accommodation for a Zūm™ Network Bridge
- Accommodates up to 15 DALI Groups, up to 64 DALI devices
- DALI Power Supply, providing 14 V on the DALI Bus
- Flying lead wiring connections
- Knockout mount to a standard 4-inch square junction box