Crestron® Certified HDMI® Interface Cable, 18 Gbps, 3 ft (0.91 m)
High-quality, high-speed HDMI digital AV interface cables for connecting HD and 4K multimedia equipment.
Crestron® Certified Interface Cables complete the total Crestron package, ensuring high-performance, end-to-end Crestron quality for every installation. A variety of cables is offered to support all types of analog and digital video and audio signals. A durable yet flexible CL3-rated jacket affords excellent handling with allowance for in-wall installation. Stylish and rugged connectors achieve an ultra-reliable connection with a designer appearance befitting the most high-end system.
The CBL-HD model is a high-speed Category 2 HDMI® cable featuring 24k gold-plated HDMI Type A male connectors at each end. A variety of popular lengths up to 30 feet is offered. Full 4K60 4:4:4 video is supported using any length up to 20 feet (6.1 meters). The 30 foot (9.1 meter) model supports 4K30 4:4:4 and 4K60 4:2:0 maximum.
- High-speed Category 2 HDMI® cable
- 24k gold-plated 19-pin Type A connectors
- High-flex CL3-rated jacket
- Crestron® guaranteed end-to-end system performance
- Supports 4K60 4:4:4 video, 18 Gbps bandwidth @ up to 20 ft (6.1 m)
- Supports 4K60 4:2:0 and 4K30 4:4:4 video @ 30 ft (9.1 m)
- RoHS compliant
- Available in 1.5, 3, 6, 12, 20, and 30 ft lengths
There are no additional specifications available for this product.