CresFiber® Simplex Fiber Optic Cable Assembly, 50/125, SC, Plenum, 6 ft
A professional-grade, pre-terminated multimode fiber optic patch cable.
Crestron® CresFiber® patch cables are designed for patching between devices within an equipment rack or running through walls and ceilings. They are even plenum-rated for use in an environmental air-handling space without requiring conduit. The CRESFIBER-SINGLE-SC-P model is a single-strand (simplex) version, available in six and twelve foot (1.8 and 3.6 meter) lengths.
- Crestron® Certified pre-terminated SC fiber optic cables
- High-bandwidth, low loss performance for digital AV and control applications
- Class 3 rated for installation in walls and ceilings
- Flame-retardant plenum-rated jacket
- Available in 6 or 12 foot (1.8 or 3.6 meter) lengths
There are no additional specifications available for this product.
to search product certificates.
Please select your region below to see the appropriate Advertised Pricing.