CresFiber® Duplex Fiber Optic Cable Assembly, 50/125, SC, Plenum, 1.5 ft
This product has been discontinued. Please contact Crestron True Blue Support at 1-888-CRESTRON for a replacement solution or more information.
A professional-grade pre-terminated multimode fiber optic patch cable for use with Crestron DigitalMedia™ and other products.
Crestron CresFiber® patch cables are designed to deliver the highest performance for use with DigitalMedia™ and other signal distribution solutions. CresFiber cables are ideal for patching between devices within an equipment rack, or running through walls and ceilings. They are even plenum-rated for use in an environmental air-handling space without requiring conduit..
The CRESFIBER-DUAL-SC-P model is a dual-strand (duplex) version, available in six different lengths from 1.5 to 30 feet (0.46 to 9.1 m). See also CRESFIBER-DUAL-SC-ARMORED-P for longer lengths, or see CRESFIBER-SINGLE-SC-P for applications requiring only a single fiber strand (simplex).
Complete specifications coming soon.
- Crestron® Certified pre-terminated SC fiber optic cables
- High-bandwidth, low loss performance for digital AV and control applications
- Dual-strand duplex design for use with Crestron DigitalMedia™ and other signal distribution systems
- Class 3 rated for installation in walls and ceilings
- Flame-retardant plenum-rated jacket
- Available in 1.5, 3, 6, 12, 20, and 30 feet lengths
There are no additional specifications available for this product.