CresFiber® Duplex Fiber Optic Cable Assembly, 50/125, SC, Plenum, 1.5 ft
This product has been discontinued. Please contact Crestron True Blue Support at 1-888-CRESTRON for a replacement solution or more information.
A professional-grade pre-terminated multimode fiber optic patch cable for use with Crestron DigitalMedia™ and other products.
Crestron CresFiber® patch cables are designed to deliver the highest performance for use with DigitalMedia™ and other signal distribution solutions. CresFiber cables are ideal for patching between devices within an equipment rack, or running through walls and ceilings. They are even plenum-rated for use in an environmental air-handling space without requiring conduit..
The CRESFIBER-DUAL-SC-P model is a dual-strand (duplex) version, available in six different lengths from 1.5 to 30 feet (0.46 to 9.1 m). See also CRESFIBER-DUAL-SC-ARMORED-P for longer lengths, or see CRESFIBER-SINGLE-SC-P for applications requiring only a single fiber strand (simplex).
Complete specifications coming soon.
- Crestron® Certified pre-terminated SC fiber optic cables
- High-bandwidth, low loss performance for digital AV and control applications
- Dual-strand duplex design for use with Crestron DigitalMedia™ and other signal distribution systems
- Class 3 rated for installation in walls and ceilings
- Flame-retardant plenum-rated jacket
- Available in 1.5, 3, 6, 12, 20, and 30 feet lengths
There are no additional specifications available for this product.
to search product certificates.
Please select your region below to see the appropriate Advertised Pricing.