FlipTop™ FT2 Series Cable Management System, 202 Size, Electrical, Black
A simple modular tabletop connectivity solution for conference tables and presentation lecterns. Highly configurable using drop-in modules. Backlit symbol icons illuminate to identify connection types in a darkened room.
Provides six module slots arranged in one row of six. Accepts a choice of pass-through cables, one-touch cable retractors, gravity cable retractors, active connector plates, keystone connector plates, USB rapid chargers, and international AC power outlets.
Configure your FlipTop now!
The Crestron® FT2‑202‑ELEC FlipTop™ cable management system installs into a table or other horizontal surface to provide modular connectivity. The FT2‑202‑ELEC series feature a one-touch lid that retracts fully and disappears with the tap of a button. When the lid is retracted, 6 module slots are arranged in one row. The flexible modular design may also be customized with an assortment of Crestron accessories. For more information about the accessories, please visit www.crestron.com/Crestron‑FlipTops. To configure your FlipTop, launch the FlipTop Configuration Tool.
All connections reside at the top surface, clearly visible and readily accessible. A selection of modular components enables custom configuration and quick installation. Backlit symbol icons clearly identify the connection type under any lighting condition.1 Precision fit and finish affords functionality and a clean appearance with machined metal surfaces finished in a choice of black or alloy.
The FT2‑202‑ELEC Series features a built in electrical power bus, which enables compatibility with one-touch cable retractors, active connector plates, and USB rapid charging modules. It also enables backlighting of the symbol icons on all retractors, connector plates, and USB charging modules.1,4
Quick and Simple Tabletop Installation
Thoughtful installation features and accessories save time and effort. Mounting the FlipTop is as simple as cutting the hole, placing the unit, and turning four screws to engage the swiveling dogs that secure the FlipTop in place. Then install the drop in modules and add any under table accessories. To complete the installation, the top cover bezel snaps into place magnetically.
See also the FT2‑202‑MECH series FlipTop systems for a lower cost alternative with reduced features and options.
The FT2‑202‑ELEC delivers a customizable connectivity solution with easy-to-install accessories such as pull out cables, flush mount connectors, and AC power outlets. The final installation provides one smooth, contiguous surface with no visible gaps or screws, and the modules may be rearranged at any time.
Modules and Accessories
NOTE: All modules and accessories are sold separately and are not included in the FT2‑202‑ELEC.
- Pass-Through Cables and Cable Pass -Through Plates: The pass-through cables and plates work together to offer a simple cable management solution. Each pass-through cable installs in the FlipTop assembly using a cable pass-through plate module, which allows the cable to be pulled out smoothly for use and then dropped back into the FlipTop. For details, refer to the FT2A‑CBL‑PT and FT2A‑PLT‑PT‑10 product pages.
- One-Touch Cable Retractors: At the touch of a button, cables retract gracefully and the cable loop is contained beneath the table. The retractor button includes a backlit symbol icon that indicates the cable connector type. One-touch cable retractors may be installed in the middle of a row by adding an mid-row adapter bracket (sold separately).1,2 When the FT2‑202‑ELEC is connected to a Crestron control system or DMPS, custom programming provides additional functionality, such as triggering retraction based on occupancy or scheduling. For details, refer to the FT2A‑CBLR‑1T product page.
- Gravity Cable Retractors: Gravity cable retractors employ a precision gravity-assisted track and pulley mechanism housed within a narrow, vertical enclosure that extends beneath the FlipTop chassis. They may be installed in the middle of a row by adding an mid-row adapter bracket (sold separately).1,2 For details, refer to the FT2A‑CBLR‑GR product page.
- Connector Plates: Connector plate modules provide a selection of panel mounted connectors, which allow the connection of devices using separate, detached interface cables (not included). Each connector plate module includes a backlit symbol icon that indicates the connector type. For details, refer to the FT2A‑CP product pages.
- Keystone Plates: Keystone plate modules allow the installation of any flush mountable keystone compliant connector. For details, refer to the FT2A‑PLT‑KEY‑10.3
- USB Rapid Chargers: Provide a convenient solution for quickly charging mobile devices at the table. The FT2A‑CHGR‑USBA‑BASIC includes two USB‑A charging ports. The FT2A‑CHGR‑USBA/C, used with only FT2 ELEC series systems, includes both USB‑C™ and USB‑A charging ports and a backlit symbol icon. For details, refer to FT2A‑CHGR‑USBA‑BASIC and FT2A‑CHGR‑USBA/C.1
When two USB charging modules are used, the second requires the purchase and installation of an additional power supply (model FT2A‑UTK‑PWS) beneath the table. A maximum of one USB charging module is permitted per row.4
- AC Power Outlet Modules: AC power outlets are offered in NEMA type modules available for the U.S., Canada, and Mexico, with one, two, or three outlets per module. International outlets are available with one or two outlets per module. For details refer to the following modules: FT2A‑PWR‑US‑1, FT2A‑PWR‑US‑1‑BASIC, FT2A‑PWR‑US‑2, FT2A‑PWR‑US‑2‑BX, FT2A‑PWR‑US‑3, FT2A‑PWR‑EU‑1-BASIC, FT2A‑PWR‑EU‑2, FT2A‑PWR‑AU‑1‑BASIC, FT2A-PWR‑AU‑2, FT2A‑PWR‑IS‑1‑BASIC, FT2A‑PWR‑IS‑2, FT2A‑PWR‑IT‑1‑BASIC, FT2A‑PWR‑IT‑2, FT2A‑PWR‑SW‑1‑BASIC, FT2A‑PWR‑SW‑2, FT2A‑PWR‑UK‑1‑BASIC, FT2A‑PWR‑UK‑2, FT2A‑PWR‑UN‑1‑BASIC, and FT2A‑PWR‑UN‑2.1
- Blank Plates: Fill unused module slots with a blank plate module. For details, refer to FT2A‑PLT‑BLANK‑10.
- Utility Shelf: A utility shelf accessory (FT2A‑UTK‑SHELF) is available to ease the installation of a Crestron DigitalMedia® transmitter or other interface device beneath the table. The shelf attaches to any side of the FlipTop chassis below the table. Two shelves may be installed on opposing sides of the chassis.
- Dashboard-forward design keeps connections close to the surface
- Backlit symbol icons on specific accessories (sold separately) illuminate for clear identification in a darkened room1
- Available in black and alloy metal finishes
- One-touch lid retracts and disappears at the tap of a button
- Provides 6 module slots arranged in 1 row (6 modules per row)
- Adjustable plates accommodate a variety of cables with varying connector shapes and sizes
- Fits a 3-1/4 in. (83 mm) deep x 7 in. (178 mm) rectangular cutout (template included)
- Optional accessories include pass-through cables, gravity cable retractors, one-touch cable retractors, active connector plates, USB rapid chargers, flush-mount keystone connector plates, international AC power outlets, and a utility shelf 3
||1 row (6 modules per row)
|Connectors (on chassis)
||(2) 2.1 x 5.5 mm DC power connectors;
24 VDC power inputs
(one per each row of modules)
NOTE: A single FT2A-UTK-PWS power supply and Y-adapter cable are included to power both inputs. A second power supply may be purchased to power each input separately if required.2,4
||(1) 3-pin 3.5 detachable terminal block;
Cresnet® slave port (data only)
||(1) 6-32 screw;
Chassis ground lug
||(1) Mechanical pushbutton;
Press to open the lid
|Power Supply (included)
||Input: 1.5 A maximum @ 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz;
Output: 2.5 A @ 24 VDC
NOTE: A single USB rapid charging module is supported using the included power supply.
||The operating power is dependent upon the AC power outlet module(s) installed; refer to the appropriate domestic and international FT2A‑PWR series for more information.
||32° to 112° F (0° to 45° C)
||10% to 95% RH (non‑condensing)
||Metal, black finish
||Metal, black or alloy finish, mechanically retracting lid, magnetically-attached bezel
||Flush tabletop mount, fastened by 2 swiveling dogs, 1-3/4 in. (44 mm) maximum surface thickness, 3-1/4 in. (83 mm) deep x 7 in. (178 mm) wide cutout (template provided)
||Attaches to the left, right, or front side of the FlipTop chassis beneath the table
|NOTE: Measurements do not include the power supply, accessories, or modules. Refer to each product’s spec sheet for additional dimensions and clearances.
||6.82 in. (173 mm) with lid closed
7.49 in. (190 mm) with lid opened
||7.81 in. (198 mm)
||4.75 in. (121 mm)
|3.6 lb (1.64 kg) without power supply or other accessories
|Regulatory Model: FT2‑202‑ELEC‑AL, FT2‑202‑ELEC‑B
CE, FCC Part 15 Class B digital device, IC, RU® Listed for US & Canada
to search product certificates.
Please select your region below to see the appropriate Advertised Pricing.