FlipTop™ FT2 Series Cable Management System, 1200 Size, Mechanical, Alloy
A simple modular tabletop connectivity solution for conference tables and presentation lecterns. Highly configurable using drop-in modules.
Provides nine module slots arranged in one row of nine. Accepts a choice of pass-through cables, gravity cable retractors, keystone connector plates, and international AC power outlets.
Configure your FlipTop now!
The Crestron® FT2‑1200‑MECH FlipTop™ cable management systems install into a table or other horizontal surface to provide modular connectivity. The FT2‑1200‑MECH series feature a one-touch lid that retracts fully and disappears with the tap of a button. When the lid is retracted, 9 module slots are arranged in one row. The flexible modular design may also be customized with an assortment of Crestron accessories. For more information about the accessories, please visit www.crestron.com/Crestron‑FlipTops. To configure your FlipTop, launch the FlipTop Configuration Tool.
All connections reside at the top surface, clearly visible and readily accessible. A selection of modular components enables custom configuration and quick installation. Precision fit and finish affords functionality and a clean appearance with machined metal surfaces finished in a choice of black or alloy.
Quick and Simple Tabletop Installation
Thoughtful installation features and accessories save time and effort. Mounting the FlipTop is as simple as cutting the hole, placing the unit, and turning four screws to engage the swiveling dogs that secure the FlipTop in place. Then install the drop in modules and add any under table accessories. To complete the installation, the top cover bezel snaps into place magnetically.
See also the FT2‑1200‑ELEC series FlipTop systems for alternative FT2 FlipTop series models with advanced features, including one-touch cable retractors, active connector plates, USB charging, and backlit symbol icons.
The FT2‑1200‑MECH delivers a customizable connectivity solution with easy-to-install accessories such as pull out cables, flush mount connectors, and AC power outlets. The final installation provides one smooth, contiguous surface with no visible gaps or screws, and the modules may be rearranged at any time.
Modules and Accessories
NOTE: All modules and accessories are sold separately and are not included in the FT2‑1200‑MECH.
- Pass-Through Cables and Cable Pass -Through Plates: The pass-through cables and plates work together to offer a simple cable management solution. Each pass-through cable installs in the FlipTop assembly using a cable pass-through plate module, which allows the cable to be pulled out smoothly for use and then dropped back into the FlipTop. For details, refer to the FT2A‑CBL‑PT and FT2A‑PLT‑PT‑10 product pages.
- Gravity Cable Retractors: Gravity cable retractors employ a precision gravity-assisted track and pulley mechanism housed within a narrow, vertical enclosure that extends beneath the FlipTop chassis. They may be installed in the middle of a row by adding an mid-row adapter bracket (sold separately).1,2 For details, refer to the FT2A‑CBLR‑GR product page.
- Keystone Plates: Keystone plate modules allow the installation of any flush mountable keystone compliant connector. For details, refer to the FT2A‑PLT‑KEY‑10.3
- USB Rapid Charger: Provides a convenient solution for quickly charging mobile devices at the table. The FT2A‑CHGR‑USBA‑BASIC includes two USB‑A charging ports. For details, refer to FT2A‑CHGR‑USBA/C.1
- AC Power Outlet Modules: AC power outlets are offered in NEMA type modules available for the U.S., Canada, and Mexico, with one, two, or three outlets per module. International outlets are available with one or two outlets per module. For details refer to the following modules: FT2A‑PWR‑US‑1, FT2A‑PWR‑US‑1‑BASIC, FT2A‑PWR‑US‑2, FT2A‑PWR‑US‑2‑BX, FT2A‑PWR‑US‑3, FT2A‑PWR‑EU‑1-BASIC, FT2A‑PWR‑EU‑2, FT2A‑PWR‑AU‑1‑BASIC, FT2A-PWR‑AU‑2, FT2A‑PWR‑IS‑1‑BASIC, FT2A‑PWR‑IS‑2, FT2A‑PWR‑IT‑1‑BASIC, FT2A‑PWR‑IT‑2, FT2A‑PWR‑SW‑1‑BASIC, FT2A‑PWR‑SW‑2, FT2A‑PWR‑UK‑1‑BASIC, FT2A‑PWR‑UK‑2, FT2A‑PWR‑UN‑1‑BASIC, and FT2A‑PWR‑UN‑2.1
- Blank Plates: Fill unused module slots with a blank plate module. For details, refer to FT2A‑PLT‑BLANK‑10.
- Utility Shelf: A utility shelf accessory (FT2A‑UTK‑SHELF) is available to ease the installation of a Crestron DigitalMedia® transmitter or other interface device beneath the table. The shelf attaches to any side of the FlipTop chassis below the table. Two shelves may be installed on opposing sides of the chassis.
- Dashboard-forward design keeps connections close to the surface
- Available in black and alloy metal finishes
- One-touch lid retracts and disappears at the tap of a button
- Provides 9 module slots arranged in 1 row (9 modules per row)
- Adjustable plates accommodate a variety of cables with varying connector shapes and sizes
- Fits a 4 in. (102 mm) deep x 10 in. (254 mm) rectangular cutout (template included)
- Optional accessories include pass-through cables, gravity cable retractors, flush-mount keystone connector plates, international AC power outlets, and a utility shelf 3
||1 row (9 modules per row)
|Connectors (on chassis)
||(1) 6-32 screw;
Chassis ground lug
||(1) Mechanical pushbutton;
Press to open the lid
||The operating power is dependent upon the AC power outlet module(s) installed; refer to the appropriate domestic and international FT2A‑PWR series for more information.
||32° to 112° F (0° to 45° C)
||10% to 95% RH (non‑condensing)
||Metal, black finish
||Metal, black or alloy finish, mechanically retracting lid, magnetically-attached bezel
||Flush tabletop mount, fastened by 2 swiveling dogs, 1-3/4 in. (44 mm) maximum surface thickness, 4 in. (102 mm) deep x 10 in. (254 mm) wide cutout (template provided)
|NOTE: Measurements do not include the power supply, accessories, or modules. Refer to each product’s spec sheet for additional dimensions and clearances.
||6.91 in. (176 mm) with lid closed
7.58 in. (193 mm) with lid opened
||10.79 in. (274 mm)
||4.77 in. (121 mm)
|5.1 lb (2.32 kg) without power supply or other accessories
|Regulatory Model: FT2‑1200‑MECH‑AL, FT2‑1200‑MECH‑B
CE, FCC Part 15 Class B digital device, IC, RU® Listed for US & Canada
to search product certificates.
Please select your region below to see the appropriate Advertised Pricing.