Connector Plate Module for FT2 ELEC Series, USB-A to USB-A with a 6’ USB A Male to USB A Male cable, USB 2.0
This product has been discontinued. Please contact Crestron True Blue Support at 1-888-CRESTRON for a replacement solution or more information.
Note that this connector plate can be used to connect laptops to a user supplied charger, but cannot be used to connect a laptop (PC) to another PC. Provides an assortment of panel-mount connectors for a Crestron® FT2 ELEC Series FlipTop™. Enables the connection of AV sources and mobile devices using separate detachable interface cables (cables not included).
Crestron® FT2A-CP Series Connector Plate Modules offer a panel-mount interface solution for use with Crestron FT2 ELEC Series FlipTops™. Each connector plate installs in a single module space within the FlipTop™ to provide connectivity for AV sources and mobile devices using separate detachable interface cables (cables not included). Each module is labeled with an international symbol icon indicating the connection type, which is backlit for visibility in a darkened room.
Connectivity below the table is provided via connections of the same type above the table, allowing for interface to a DM® transmitter, switcher, signal extender, or other device mounted beneath the table. Cables are not included.
Several models of connector plate modules are offered. The following “4K” models feature a minimum TMDS bandwidth of 18 Gbps to support ultra high-definition digital video signals up to 4K60 4:4:4. Active circuitry is employed for optimal performance.
- HDMI® – Model FT2A-CP-4K-HD provides a female HDMI Type A input connector above the table, and a female HDMI Type A output connector below the table.
- DisplayPort – Model FT2A-CP-4K-DP provides a female DisplayPort input connector above the table, and a female DisplayPort output connector below the table.
Additional models are available to support analog AV and data signals. These connector plates are passive.
- VGA – Model FT2A-CP-VGA provides a male HD15 connector above the table, and a male HD15 pass-through connector below the table.
- 3.5 mm Mini-TRS Stereo Audio – Model FT2A-CP-AUD provides a female 3.5 mm mini-TRS jack above the table, and a female 3.5 mm mini-TRS pass-through jack below the table.
- RCA Stereo Audio – Model FT2A-CP-AUD-RCA2 provides two female RCA jacks above the table, color-coded for white and red stereo audio, with two female RCA pass-through jacks below the table.
- RCA Video – Model FT2A-CP-VID-RCA1 provides a single female RCA jack above the table, color-coded yellow for composite video, with a single female RCA pass-through jack below the table.
- LAN – Model FT2A-CP-RJ45 provides a CAT6 RJ45 LAN jack above the table, and an RJ45 pass-through LAN jack below the table.
- USB 2.0 – Model FT2A-CP-USBA provides a female USB 2.0 Type-A connector above the table and a USB 2.0 Type-A pass-through connector below the table. It includes a 6 ft (1.8 m) USB A Male to USB A Male to facilitate connection to a user supplied charger for phone and tablet charging. Note that this connector plate cannot be used to connect a laptop (PC) to another PC.
Note: FT2A-CP series connector plate modules are only compatible with FT2 ELEC series FlipTops. They are not compatible with FT2 MECH series FlipTops.
- Convenient connectivity for FT2 ELEC Series FlipTops™
- Top mounted connectors for use with detachable cables
- Matching pass-through connectors beneath the table
- All cables sold separately
- Backlit international symbol icons identify the connector types
- Active 4K models support 4K60 4:4:4 digital AV signals
- Support for HDR and HDCP 2.2
- 4K models available for HDMI® and DisplayPort devices
- Passive models available for VGA, stereo audio, composite video, LAN, and USB 2.0
- Simple drop-in modular design
- Each module occupies a single module space within the FlipTop™
There are no additional specifications available for this product.
to search product certificates.
Please select your region below to see the appropriate Advertised Pricing.