RoomView® Server Edition - Enterprise Management and Scheduling Software, Full License
This product has been discontinued. Please contact Crestron True Blue Support at 1-888-CRESTRON for a replacement solution or more information.
RoomView Server Edition is the Crestron real-time helpdesk software designed to deliver a complete facility-wide network control of AV resources.This product has been superseded by Fusion RV™.
RoomView Server Edition is the Crestron real-time helpdesk software designed to deliver a complete facility-wide network control of AV resources. RoomView Server Edition integrates seamlessly with the full line of Crestron devices to ensure that every room is connected. With an efficient point and click interface, there's no need to deal with a confusing array of cluttered screens; from any PC on the LAN or WAN, RoomView Server Edition offers a simple "at-a-glance" view of the entire control system network.
RoomView is a multi-user resource management program that allows administrators and support staff to manage AV resources, perform remote system diagnostics, track the usage of projector lamps, log network activity, and automate tasks through event scheduling. An ideal master controller, RoomView remotely locks out selected rooms to prevent unauthorized use of TVs, CD players, and other AV equipment. In fact, RoomView can track any Crestron-based function, including lights, audio levels, motion detection, temperature, and more. Interactive help desk capabilities allow users to send help requests from their touchpanel. Support staff can send instant text messages back to the touchpanel, alert e-mail contacts, and even launch e-Control®2 to control the room and its AV equipment.
RoomView Server Edition allows facility managers, media directors, and IT specialists unmatched real-time control and cross-platform accessibility. With several management and technical support functions streamlined, administrators can work more efficiently, reducing the support response time.
Manage and control every room from any PC and schedule rooms from any touchpanel. With RoomView Server Edition, every room is connected.
For a ready to use server running RoomView Server Edition, see the CEN-RVS-R310 product page.
- Web-based cross-platform
- Customizable and user-defined interface
- Integration with SQL Server
- Supports authentication by forms or by Windows credentials
- Security Policies includes functional and object security that define user rights within the software
- Integrated with Microsoft® Exchange Server, Microsoft® Outlook and Lotus Notes® for scheduling.
- Supports RoomView Scheduler - no third party software required
- Out of Box scheduling capabilities via TPMC-4SM
- Networking support including DHCP and SSL
- Windows Event Log support
- Device usage, system usage, error alerts, and call statistics reports
- Asset management tools to track maintenance and service
- Enhanced customization of attributes, contacts, logs and reports
- Advanced plug-in modules for calendars, hot lists, instant messaging and web cameras
- Supports installation on multiple servers
- Multiple rooms can be edited at once for common properties, and attributes can be added to multiple symbols
- Room and asset Custom Properties provide user-specified data fields for room and asset setup pages
- Email Templates: Editing enables the user to define the HTML and plain text format for email templates
- The room calendar is available on touchpanels for booking rooms and displaying room availability
- No charge for up to 5 rooms
- No per room licensing issues or fees
- Multi-language support
- Once Installed, adding rooms, contacts, assets and users to the friendly RoomView GUI, and displaying the global status of all rooms simultaneously, in real-time, is easy.
|Minimum System Requirements |
| ||See Online Help Answer ID 3980 for detailed system recommendations |
|Operating System |
| ||Server running Windows 2003 Server Standard or Enterprise, Windows 2008 Server Standard or Enterprise; |
32 and 64 bit versions supported
| ||2GB of RAM |
| ||256 color setting |
| ||1024x768 screen resolution (recommended) |
|Database Server |
| ||SQL Server 2005 or 2008, Standard or Enterprise |
(Please contact Crestron True Blue Support for RoomView installations running SQL Server 2000)
| ||Exchange 2003 Standard or Enterprise, Exchange 2007, Exchange 2010, Lotus Notes/Domino Server versions 7.0, 8.0, and 8.5, RoomView Internal Scheduler |
| ||NOTE: Lotus Notes installations require RoomView Server Edition to be installed on a 32 bit operating system. The Lotus Notes client must be installed on the RoomView server and is only available in 32 bit versions. |
| ||IE 7 or later, Firefox |
|Control System |
| || Crestron 2-Series control system with C2ENET-1, C2ENET-2, or integrated Ethernet port for full functionality; |
Crestron X-Series control system with CNXENET+ card for limited functionality
to search product certificates.
Please select your region below to see the appropriate Advertised Pricing.