Crestron RL is a comprehensive group collaboration solution that combines Crestron® hardware with Microsoft® Lync® software. The Crestron RL solution is based on Microsoft Lync 2013, a popular and powerful server-based application that many companies already use on a daily basis. This full-featured, unified communication system enables video, voice, interactive content sharing, presence, and chat from one touch screen interface.
Simple to Use
With just one touch of a button, anyone can walk into a conference room and instantly start a collaboration session. Share your desktop with local and remote participants, view and annotate over PowerPoint®, and use the interactive whiteboard to sketch out ideas. Remote participants can join via Lync on their desktop, and adding attendees on the fly in the conference room is just as simple and fast as typing in their name. Crestron RL lets you share ideas and notes collaboratively with remote colleagues and clients — anytime, anywhere, with any device.
Easy to Purchase
Crestron RL is a complete packaged solution including the codec, 65" HD touch screen display(s), 10" tabletop touch screen, HD camera and microphone, sound bar, wall mount kit(s), and all necessary cables and accessories for a complete, functional system. No additional infrastructure expenses such as MCUs or gateways are needed. No system design or configuration is necessary, and no programming or training is required.
Because Crestron RL integrates with the complete line of Crestron automation solutions, clients can add local control of the conference room AV, lighting, shades, and HVAC equipment - all from the tabletop touch screen. They can also monitor, manage, control, and schedule conference rooms across the enterprise using the Crestron Fusion® enterprise management suite.
Complete System Packages
Three Crestron RL system packages are offered. The dual display package (CCS-UC-100-2 KIT) is perfect for medium to large conference rooms, and includes two high-definition 65" touch screen displays. The single display package (CCS-UC-100-1 KIT) includes a single 65" touch screen display and is ideally suited for small to medium sized conference rooms, executive offices, and huddle rooms. A “no display” package (CCS-UC-100-0 KIT) is also offered, allowing select third-party touch screen displays to be substituted for the standard 65" models (see "Third-Party Accessories" below).
- 65" HD Touch Screen Display(s) – Provides one or two high-definition 1080p touch screens for viewing of both local and remote participants and presentations, with easy, interactive whiteboarding and annotation over PowerPoint. A “no-display” package is also offered to allow the substitution of select third-party touch screen displays for applications requiring a larger or smaller display size (see "Third-Party Accessories" below).
- Wall Mount Kit(s) – Provides secure mounting of the 65" touch screen display(s) with lateral shift and tilt adjustments for optimal positioning. An integrated rear compartment contains the codec and other system components.
- 10" Tabletop Touch Screen – Provides a convenient user interface at the table for managing group collaboration sessions. So simple, anyone can instantly start a session with just one touch of a button. The touch screen can also be custom programmed to control room lighting, shades, climate, and AV equipment.
- HD Collaboration System Codec – Provides communication and connectivity for the complete group collaboration system. Installs conveniently out of sight behind the 65" HD touch screen display.
- HD Camera and Microphone – This USB camera with built-in microphone mounts to the top of the 65" HD touch screen display to capture high-definition video and sound of all the participants in the room.
- Sound Bar – Mounts to the bottom of the 65" HD touch screen display to provide clear audio for the local participants.
- Cables and Accessories – Each package includes all necessary cables and accessories for a complete system. All that's required in the room is a network connection and one power outlet. Includes 30 ft (9.1 m) video cables to enable the connection of an HDMI® or VGA source.
- Mobile Cart – Allows the Crestron RL system to be moved from room to room. Fits through standard doorways and utilized heavy duty casters and a rugged, height-adjustable design. Also includes a durable utility shelf for placement of laptops, tablets, and other presentation devices.
- Table Microphone – Provides enhanced voice pickup for larger conference tables and rooms with less-than-optimal acoustics.
The following third-party manufacturers offer accessories that have been tested and approved by Crestron for use with Crestron RL:
- Perceptive Pixel by Microsoft® — 82” and 55” Touch Devices
- Vaddio — ClearVIEW HD-USB Camera, AV Bridge
- MXL® — Mic Mate® Pro USB Microphone Adapter, Mic Mate USB Mini Mixer
- Polycom® — CX5100 Unified Conference Station