Commissioning and Diagnostic Tool for DM NVX® AV Encoders and Decoders
Allows users to easily configure and troubleshoot a system of DM NVX® AV Encoders and Decoders from a PC.
The Crestron® Commissioning and Diagnostic Tool for DM NVX® AV Encoders and Decoders (SW‑DMNVXTOOL) is designed to ease configuration and troubleshooting of a DM NVX system. The Commissioning and Diagnostic Tool serves as a single‑pane view of key settings within the DM NVX system, allowing a user to identify and resolve inconsistencies between devices quickly.
The Commissioning and Diagnostic Tool allows users to manage most key settings for a DM NVX system deployment, including IGMP settings, EDID and HDCP settings, subscription lists, and firmware updates. All devices and endpoints within a deployment can be managed through the tool.
- Provides live status of DM NVX® AV Encoder and Decoder endpoints in a streamlined dashboard view
- Confirm and modify most key settings for a DM NVX system deployment
- Manage global IGMP settings for multiple devices
- Manage EDID and HDCP settings for multiple endpoints
- Download, create, and upload subscription lists for multiple endpoints
- Update firmware for multiple devices
|Supported Operating Systems
||Windows® Server 2016, Windows 10
|Note: Installation on Windows 10 software requires an administrator account. The Commissioning and Diagnostic Tool can be run by an account with normal privileges.
|Minimum Required PC Configuration
1 GHz or faster
2 GB RAM (32-bit)
Resolution: 1366x768 or better
|Recommended PC Configuration
2 GHz or faster
4 GB RAM (32-bit)
Resolution: 1920x1080 or better
to search product certificates.
Please select your region below to see the appropriate Advertised Pricing.