Unified Programming and GUI Design Software
Crestron Studio® puts everything a programmer or GUI developer needs under one unified platform.
- Programming, GUI design, engraving, device setup and network configuration — all in one application!
- Easy programming for devices such as touch screens without writing any code
- Ability to customize the .AV Framework™ user experience
- Crestron Fusion® Cloud support
- Drag and drop customization
- Consistent user experience with one UI able to be deployed to multiple rooms
- Smart Graphics™ capabilities including gesture based controls
- Support for the full line of DMPS3 Series products
- Capable of importing 3-Series® SIMPL programs and user drivers for backward compatibility
- Dynamic and reusable SmartObjects®, such as media player, that require only one join number for the entire object
- Universal Uploading to compile and upload projects to all touch screens, mobile devices, and computers at the same time
- A library of themes to choose from or the ability to create custom components and themes and to save them for future use
- Substantially faster, more efficient project development resulting in higher productivity for the dealer and greater value for the customer
- Continuation of existing concepts for easy adoption in a clean work environment
- Touchscreen Linking – customize one touch screen and then link the customized screen to all compatible touch screens in the system
- Consistent usability with global keyboard shortcuts, speed keys, and favorites
- No need for manually-matched join numbers or .sgd files
- Effortless toggling between views or multi-screen viewing
- Smooth zooming to zero-in on specific details
- Directly launchable setup tools for Sonnex®, PROCISE®, DM®, etc.
- Auto-discovery of any Crestron device’s serial number and automatic addressing
- Automatic updates — no need to manually download multiple applications and databases
- Codec support included
|Minimum Computer Requirements
|Windows® 7 Professional Service Pack 1 (SP1), Windows 8.1, or Windows 10;
Compatible with 64-bit (recommended) or 32-bit platforms;
Requires administrator account privileges, XP Compatibility mode turned off
|2 GHz or faster (i7 multi-core recommended)
|4 GB RAM (8 GB RAM recommended)
|20 GB free hard drive space;
Solid state drive recommended
|1920x1080 resolution or higher recommended;
Workspace can be extended across a maximum of 3 displays
|Available to active Crestron® dealers and authorized partners
to search product certificates.
Please select your region below to see the appropriate Advertised Pricing.