Crestron Control for Computers
Transforms any computer into a virtual Crestron® touch screen.
NOTE: Starting 12/31/2020, Flash® technology will reach its end of life, and XPanel will no longer be supported by web browsers. Refer to the XPanel Conversion Tool to convert an existing web-based XPanel project to a desktop-based XPanel project.
Transform any computer into a virtual Crestron® touch screen with XPanel.
Crestron XPanel lets you control your home, office or classroom using a laptop or desktop computer running Windows® or macOS®. It can be installed and run as a desktop application. Use XPanel as a low-cost control solution for a small classroom AV system, to monitor your home from the office, as an interactive kiosk in a lobby or museum exhibit, or to enable centralized control of lighting and climate control in an office building or conference center.
Supports Smart Graphics™
XPanel supports Smart Graphics™1, delivering the Crestron touch screen experience to your computer using buttons, sliders, gauges, dynamic text, scrolling lists, and customizable themes. A touch screen project developed using Smart Graphics can be instantly transformed into an XPanel project, dramatically reducing programming time. Touch screen projects using Smart Graphics can even be launched right on a computer by simply changing the file extension, offering a simple way for programmers to test touch screen projects without an actual touch screen present.
Supports Control Systems
Crestron control systems support XPanel natively1 to add remote access to any system. Using XPanel, your computer communicates directly with your 2‑Series or 3‑Series®1 control system over Ethernet.
Control System Compatibility
- XPanel is supported on all Ethernet‑enabled Crestron® control systems.
- XPanel with Smart Graphics™ is supported on all 3‑Series® control systems.
- XPanel with Smart Graphics is supported on the following 2‑Series control systems: AV2, CP2E, DMPS‑100‑C, DMPS‑200‑C, DMPS‑300‑C,DMPS‑300‑C‑AEC, PAC2, PRO2, and RACK2.
NOTE: Smart Graphics applications such as Media Player, Weather, and EnergyMonitor require a 3‑Series control system.
For additional information about Smart Graphics, refer to the Crestron True Blue Online Help Answer ID 5188.
- Enables virtual Crestron® touch screen control on a computer
- Compatible with Windows® and macOS® platforms
- Runs as a desktop application or in a Web browser
- Supports Smart Graphics™
- Can be programmed just like a Crestron touch screen or mobile app
- Can be generated instantly from an existing touch screen or mobile project
- Communicates directly over IP with a Crestron control system
- No special servers are required
|Control System Compatibility
|XPanel is supported on all Ethernet-enabled Crestron® control systems.
|XPanel with Smart Graphics™ is supported on all 3-Series® control systems.
|XPanel with Smart Graphics is supported on the following 2-Series control systems: AV2, CP2E, DMPS-100-C, DMPS-200-C, DMPS-300-C, DMPS-300-C-AEC, PAC2, PRO2, RACK2.
|Please note: Smart Graphics "Applications" such as Media Player, Weather, and EnergyMonitor require a 3-Series control system.
|For additional information about Smart Graphics, please refer to Crestron True Blue Online Help Answer ID 5188.
to search product certificates.
Please select your region below to see the appropriate Advertised Pricing.