The Features Your Clients Demand …
The features you’d expect in a wireless touch screen such as this are all top-notch, including a high-quality, built-in speaker and microphone system, Wi-Fi® wireless technology 5 and 6 network support at the 2.4, 5, and 6 GHz bands, and an included table dock that recharges the large-capacity lithium-Ion battery pack. Because this control device is built to work in any Crestron ecosystem in sensitive deployments, it boasts enterprise-grade security and authentication. The smaller details are accounted for as well, such as an easily accessible on-screen keyboard.
And Some That May Surprise Them
There’s a bevy of other features, too — some highlights include:
- A built-in Rava® SIP intercom that enables hands-free VoIP communication with other Rava SIP-enabled touch screens and door stations.
- Voice recognition capability programmed with a broad variety of languages that responds to the most intuitive commands.
- H.265, H.264, and MJPEG video capabilities that support live streaming video from an IP camera, a streaming encoder, or a DigitalMedia™ switcher.
- Built-in web browsing that provides access to control DVRs and other devices without a separate remote or tablet, and multitouch support that allows the user the best possible experience while navigating sites.
- Audio feedback functionality that allows for files to be added to customize status and alert sounds to the customer’s liking.
- Instant-Waking® technology that “wakes” the device immediately at first touch and sends commands such as muting or video pausing instantaneously.