Access CTI exams and questionnaires, view your upcoming classes, and verify certifications and training historyMy CTI
The Crestron logo is a specially designed mark that serves as the primary identifier of the Crestron brand, whether in print or electronic. It is imperative that the usage of the logo be consistent throughout all media. The Crestron logo may not be changed, stretched, or altered in any way.
The Crestron logo is usually presented as a dark navy-like blue. It may be printed with the Pantone(r) spot color 541, or CMYK process color as follows:
C = 100%
M = 50%
Y = 0%,
K = 40%
When design limitations prevent the logo being used in one of the two blues above, the logo may be used in solid BLACK.
The logo may also be reversed out of a dark background to appear in solid WHITE.
DO NOT USE:
Previous versions of the Crestron logo which included a 6-color swirl or a blue gradient (non-solid) swirl. These versions are no longer valid.
Examples of Incorrect Usage:
1) Stretching the logo to make it wider or taller
2) Separating the elements of the logo (the swirl from the letters)
3) Using images similar to the logo in conjunction with the logo
4) Using the logo for repetitive patterns
5) Using the logo as a mask for photograph or other graphic element (the logo "cuts out" the foreground to reveal a background photo or graphic element)
In addition, the logo and its individual elements may not be redrawn, re-proportioned, distorted or altered in any way to build or construct another graphic element (i.e. a new acronym or product/project name.)
If you have a question about logo usage, please contact email@example.com.